Windows 11 Pro Phoenix Gamer Edition Build 22621.169 Crack LiteOS (x64) Pre-Activated
Windows 11 Pro Phoenix Gamer Edition Build 22621.169 Crack This is a modified edition of Windows 11, so any kind of error is excepted based in different machines where you will run it. Also, lots of features are added, is based on Windows 11 tweaked edition, Just to give you some better performance along with great features and look.
- EXTREME Gaming Performance! Fast, Smooth, Light, and Tweaked to give you extreme performance for your gaming needs! Support for UWP Apps and Xbox Game Pass.
- Uses as little as 400 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times.
- Removed features include – Cortana, Edge, Internet Explorer, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, Speech, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Maps, Mixed Reality, Optional Features, Some Fonts
- Disabled Features include – Error Reporting, Feature and Security Updates, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking
- Additions include enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
- We want YOU to have control over your Windows, so we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone’s needs, and preferences are different. Several web browser installation files and some other goodies can be found in the ‘Extras’ Folder on the Desktop.
- DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed
- Highly recommend writing to USB with Rufus, For Clean Install Only.
How To Install?
- Create a Bootable USB (you can use rufus or power ISO)
- Step into your boot option.
- Boot the Windows to start setup.
- Finish the installation.
- Use the activator to activate the windows.
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Microsoft Windows 11 Review
Windows 11 Pro Phoenix Gamer Edition Build Crack Download With Windows 11, Microsoft has taken a risk by changing up its operating system, though many of the changes amount to not much more than window dressing. Windows 11 is a response to competition from Apple and Google, both of which have been nibbling at the edges of the market-leading desktop operating system with slick new designs. Despite its drastically updated look intended to respond to the competition, Windows 11 functions much as Windows 10 does—with notable added features and conveniences. Coming after six years of ho-hum upgrades, this major overhaul to the look and feel of the world’s most popular desktop operating system is welcome news: Windows fans finally have something to get excited about.
Despite the OS’s smooth new look, we were surprised that using it doesn’t feel that different from Windows 10. It still runs all the same apps, and much of what’s new amounts to reupholstering and rearranging the furniture. Sure, Windows 11 looks nicer with rounded corners for all windows, the Taskbar icons in the middle, simpler icons, and more elegant Settings dialogs, but it doesn’t feel totally alien or require a whole new process the way Windows 8 did. The new interface is attractive, but if you prefer the more familiar Windows 10-style look, you might just want to stick with Windows 10.