Discord – Talk, Video Chat & Hang Out with Friends v126.17 Premium Mod Apk PC Download
Discord MOD APK v126.17 (Premium) is your place to talk. Create a home for your communities and friends, where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends that want to spend time, Discord makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often.
Main Features :-
CREATE AN INVITE-ONLY PLACE TO TALK
- Organized text channels give you plenty of room to talk. Share your latest cooking mishaps while coordinating next week’s game night, or just talk about your day without clogging up a group chat.
- Voice channels make hanging out easy. Grab a seat in a voice channel when you’re free. Friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk, without having to call.
- Reliable tech for staying close. Low latency voice and video feels like you’re in the same room.
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VOICE, AND VIDEO
- Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
- Turn any image into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
- Share anything from a funny video to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember later.
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
- Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends, organize your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
- Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
Mod Info :-
- Languages: EN / RU / UK.
- Removed analytical links.
- Removed duplicate graphics.
- Removed debug info.
- Optimized .png files.
- Removed autostart.
Discord MOD APK v126.17 Download has quickly become the go-to online communication tool, the type of service that caused Microsoft to drum up billions of dollars in an attempt to acquire it. Once you use Discord, you’ll understand why. Discord makes it incredibly easy and intuitive for anyone to set up chat servers, and talk with friends or strangers via text, audio, and video. Discord is so popular, even non-gamers find plenty of use for it. You probably have it open while reading this, but if you were somehow on the fence, know that Discord is an Editors’ Choice pick for online messaging tools. You should integrate it into your digital life right now.
Getting Started With Discord
Your free Discord account follows you across many platforms. Visit the website or download the desktop app to use Discord on your Linux, macOS, or Windows computer. Download the Discord mobile app for Android and iOS. Microsoft and Sony even let you directly integrate Discord into your Xbox Live and PlayStation Network accounts, respectively. Currently, Nintendo doesn’t allow Discord on the Nintendo Switch, which is expected given the company’s rocky relationship with the internet. However, Sony only recently opened up to Discord (after Microsoft’s acquisition attempts fell through), so perhaps Nintendo will change its tune in the future.
Creating Your Community
Discord App Everything in Discord happens on a server; either ones you make or the ones you join. Like Slack’s servers, Discord’s servers consist of themed channels where members communicate about various topics. The channel type also determines if members talk through audio or text. Members can also send messages directly to each other and make video calls. You can further organize channels by slotting them into categories like general chat channels or channels for specific games. In total, a server can have up to 500 channels across 50 categories. A single server can also have up to 500,000 members, although only 25,000 can be online simultaneously without issues. As an admin, you’re encouraged to customize your server to fit your community’s needs. Open your server to the public or lock it off for private invites. Memorialize an inside joke with a unique emoji. Proudly display banner artwork. Deputize moderators to warn or ban hostile users. Encourage premium members to boost your server for everyone.
- Fast startup
- Rich software and device ecosystem
- Touch screen support
- Biometric Hello login
- Strong gaming options
- Separate Settings app and legacy control panels
- Few recent major updates with Windows 11 taking over
How to Crack and Install?
- Download Discord MOD APK v126.17
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Discord – Talk, Video Chat & Hang Out with Friends v126.17 MOD APK Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
Surfing the Servers
Discord Apk So what should you use Discord for? Video games remain the primary focus. Say you and your friends want to play Rocket League, Overwatch, or some other game with crossplay. With Discord, you can create a central private place to verbally strategize while playing on different consoles. After a match, you may also just want to wind down and chat. Discord also pairs great with social party games with strong online features like Jackbox Party Pack.
Meanwhile, the public servers give Discord an almost Reddit-like quality, where strangers come together to create a community over a shared interest. I’m in public Discord servers for Nintendo fans, as well as Black video game developers. Game developers frequently create official Discord servers to directly communicate with fans.
Discord MOD APK v126.17 is your place to talk. Create a home for your communities and friends, where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends that want to spend time, Discord makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often.
Download (37.9 MB):
Torrent Download (Please Seed):