Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19536 Crack get you the latest Windows 10 features before they’re ready for the general public. Insider Preview builds have the latest features and changes, but they also aren’t completely stable. Microsoft releases these in-progress builds to “Windows Insiders.” These “Insiders” can test these builds and report bugs they experience and provide other feedback.
Windows Insiders, releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19042 (20H2) to Windows Insiders.
What’s Included in this Build?
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Pro Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 IOT Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops
Fixes in this Build :-
- They fixed an issue that causes error messages to display in the English US (en-US) language instead of in the non-English language you selected. This occurs when you install a non-English language pack before installing the latest cumulative update.
- They fixed the toast notification that appears at restart when you update from Windows 10, version 2004.
- They fixed an issue that causes non-English strings to disappear, which might affect the text on the tiles of the Start menu.
- They fixed an issue that prevents you from using sharing functionality in Microsoft Office. This occurs when Conditional Access is enabled.
- They fixed an issue that occurs when a third-party application loads hidden tabs into Internet Options.
- They fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge IE mode that occurs when you open multiple documents from a SharePoint site.
- They fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge IE mode that occurs when you browse using anchor links.
- They fixed an issue with pasting mixed content of images and text from Microsoft Word into Internet Explorer.
- They fixed an issue that might cause Microsoft browsers to incorrectly bypass proxy servers.
- They fixed an issue in the Windows Push Notification (WNS) service that prevents you from selecting a virtual private network (VPN) interface to make outbound connections. As a result, you lose connectivity with the WNS service when forced tunneling is used.
- They fixed an issue that might cause the Magnifier to stop working in Microsoft Excel in certain scenarios. As a result, Microsoft Excel might also stop working.
- They fixed an issue that prevents you from installing some .msi apps. This occurs when a device is managed by a Group Policy that redirects the AppData folder to a network folder.
- They fixed an issue that might display 4K high dynamic range (HDR) content darker than expected when you configure certain non-HDR systems for HDR Streaming.
- They fixed an issue that causes new child windows to flicker and appear as white squares on server devices that are configured for stark visual contrast.
- They fixed an issue that causes the Settings page to close unexpectedly, which prevents default applications from being set up properly.
- They fixed an issue that causes all open Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps to close unexpectedly. This occurs when their installer calls the Restart Manager to restart File Explorer (explorer.exe).
Fixes of the Updated Build:-
- They fixed an issue that prevents Windows 8.1 apps from projecting to a secondary display when those apps use the StartProjectingAsync API.
- They fixed an issue that prevents family safety features, such as time limits and activity reporting, from working on ARM64 devices.
- They fixed an issue with File Explorer’s preview of .msg files when Microsoft Outlook 64-bit is installed.
- They fixed an issue that causes a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) stop error when Windows resumes from Sleep and turns on certain Bluetooth headsets.
- They fixed an issue that might prevent certain display driver reset utilities from properly reinstalling the same driver on the system.
- They fixed a reliability issue in WDF01000.sys.
- They fixed an issue that causes memory leaks when an application calls the CryptCATAdminCalcHashFromFileHandle() function. The leaked memory is reclaimed when the application closes.
- Improves support for non-ASCII file paths for Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Auto Incident Response (IR).
- They fixed an issue that prevents some machines from automatically going into Sleep mode under certain circumstances because of Microsoft Defender ATP Auto IR.
- They fixed an issue that prevents some machines from running Microsoft Defender ATP Threat & Vulnerability Management successfully.
- They fixed an issue that prevents Microsoft Defender ATP from applying file exclusions in some cases, which leads to application compatibility issues.
Microsft optimization Fixes:-
- They fixed an issue in Microsoft Defender ATP that prevents some machines from reporting the installed applications to Threat & Vulnerability Management.
- They fixed an issue that causes automatic investigations to fail in Microsoft Defender ATP.
- Improves Microsoft Defender ATP’s ability to identify malicious code injection activities.
- They fixed an issue that prevents some applications from printing to network printers.
- They fixed an issue that might cause a printer to be a hidden device in Device Manager after a restart.
- They fixed an issue that might cause the Print Management console to display script errors when you enable the Extended View option.
- They fixed an issue that causes printing to fail in certain scenarios.
- They fixed an issue that might prevent a Windows 10 device from reaching the internet when using a wireless wide area network (WWAN) LTE modem. HoTheyver, the Network Connectivity Status Indicator (NCSI) in the notification area might still indicate that you are connected to the internet.
- They fixed an issue that might prevent internet connectivity on some cellular modems after upgrading to Windows 10, version 2004.
- They fixed an issue that causes telephony applications to lose the first four digits.
- They fixed an issue with in-memory parity bitmaps that can cause data integrity issues on Parity Storage Spaces.
- They fixed an issue that prevents the creation of a storage pool using Manage Storage Spaces in Control panel.
- They fixed an issue that might cause the Microsoft Remote Assistance process (msra.exe) to stop working when a user is receiving assistance during a computer session. The error is 0xc0000005 or 0xc0000409.
How To Install?
- Download the build (either x64 or x86).
- Create a bootable drive or Install from ISO.
- Select the Windows type you want to install.
- Skip the activation for now.
- Let windows installation get finished.
- After installing, run the activator as admin.
- You’ll get plenty of options.. select the “Digital Activation”. (most preferable)
- The activator will take sometime. (The internet connection is necessary)
- Boom! Enjoy the activated Build
How to Crack and Install?
- Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19536 Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19536 Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
x64 (4.6 gb) – Download | Mirror | External Mirror
x86 (3.2 gb) – Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Activator – Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19536 (20H2) (x86/x64) AIO ISO Incl. Activator | Magnet