VMware Workstation Player 16.2.4 Build 20089737 Crack (formerly known as VMware Player ) is a streamlined desktop virtualization application. It runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. VMware Workstation Player has simple user interface, provides unmatched operating system support and portability. It’s now easier than ever for IT professionals to get their users up and running with a corporate desktop. In addition, allows IT professionals to efficiently create and deliver a virtual desktop to employees, contractors or customers.
Features of VMware Workstation Player Crack :
- VMware Discounts and Desktop Promotions:
Easy PC Virtualization for Windows and Linux
VMware Workstation Player provides a streamlined user interface for creating, running and evaluating operating systems and applications in a virtual machine on Windows or Linux PCs. Easily interact and exchange data between applications running in the virtual machine and the desktop.
- Unmatched OS Support for Ultimate Compatibility
VMware Workstation Player supports hundreds of guest operating systems – old and new. Therefore you can continue to run the applications you need in a virtual machine for as long as you want. VMware Workstation Player is the best way to run multiple operating systems and corporate desktops in an isolated and protected environment on modern hardware.
- Virtual Machine Portability
With VMware Workstation Player, complete desktop environments including the operating system, applications and user configurations can be containerized in a virtual machine and easily shared. Instead of buying and shipping additional hardware, reduce cost by simply providing VMware Workstation Player along with a virtual machine containing your secure desktop image.
- Run Restricted Virtual Machines
VMware Workstation Player has the ability to run restricted virtual machines created by VMware Workstation or VMware Fusion Pro. Restricted virtual machines are the easiest way to secure corporate desktops with encryption, runtime password protection, USB access restriction, isolation between the host and guest OS, and time limitation.
- Consolidate and Recycle Old PC Hardware
Use the free VMware vCenter Converter utility accessible from VMware Workstation Player to turn existing Windows and Linux based computers into virtual machines. And eliminate the need to re-install and re-configure your existing OS and applications. Once converted, use Workstation Player to manage and run all your virtual machine on new hardware.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Run the application.
- Extract the “Key Fix.zip” to any directory.
- In the application, enter the key from “key.txt” file
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now
How to Crack and Install?
- Download VMware Workstation Player 16.2.4 Build 20089737 Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
VMware Workstation Player 16.2.4 Build 20089737 Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
- Well-established and a well-known enterprise-grade virtualization system
- Commercial licenses are available
- Well-established third-party distribution and development
- A full spectrum of VM products
- Polished interface
- Closed source and you cannot find an online solution for features and bug fixes, unless the developers do it from their end
- A bit expensive
- Free versions of VMWare Workstation comes with limited options
- User ability to use product on third party requests is restricted
Ease of Use
To compare, I installed Ubuntu v20.04 in both virtual machines, then ran both of them (not simultaneously) and used them as I would any normal machine.
VirtualBox has a wizard that walks you through the creation of a new virtual machine. It makes recommendations for how much RAM and hard drive space to set aside based on your system’s hardware. Launching a virtual machine is as easy as clicking Start, and again it walks you along every step of the way. I was up and running within minutes.
Learn more in our guide to setting up VirtualBox.
VMware Workstation Player 16.2.4 Build 20089737 Crack setup wizard is even easier, allowing you to tweak aspects that can only be done in VirtualBox after the fact (e.g., how many CPU cores to dedicate). Unlike VirtualBox, VMware doesn’t recommend values, so first-timers may feel unsure how to proceed. But overall? VMware’s interface is simpler and less intimidating.
The latest versions of VirtualBox perform very well on Windows 10. Although its performance degraded after being acquired by Oracle in 2010, the latest updates have made it one of the best virtual machines available.
To be fair, if you’re going to run a virtual machine, you should be doing it on a powerful computer because virtualization is slow. And if your computer is powerful enough, you won’t notice the relative slowness of VirtualBox. It’s not terrible—it just isn’t as fast as it could be. As such, see our tips for faster virtual machine performance.
VMware Workstation Player 16.2.4 Build 20089737Crack also has excellent performance. When running the same guest operating system in both virtual machines with the same amount of resources allocated, I find that VMware is, without question, faster and more responsive.
If you have to run virtualization on a mediocre system or plan on spending a lot of time in a virtual machine every day, then VMware is clearly superior. But if your system is top-of-the-line, you can go with either one.
Compatibility and Reliability
One of the more interesting uses for a virtual machine is the ability to clone an existing operating system and virtualize it on another computer. Programmers, for example, can clone their Linux development environment, virtualize it on a Windows computer, and keep working. To do that, the virtual machines need to be compatible with both systems.
This is one area where VirtualBox surpasses VMware. You can set up a virtual machine, save a snapshot, move the virtual data as is, and immediately launch it on another computer as is. It will be exactly as you expect. Snapshots and clones aren’t available in VMware’s free version.
However, when it comes to reliability, things flip around. When using VirtualBox, you’re likely to run into bugs and glitches. I’ve used VirtualBox every so often throughout the years on several different computers, and it has never been a 100 percent smooth ride. On the other hand, VMware’s stability and dependability are its main selling points.
Other Points of Interest
If you’ve gotten this far and still aren’t leaning in one way or the other, then the deciding factor comes down to which software’s features and quirks you prefer. Here are some notable points that may push you off the fence in either direction.
- Extension pack: Incorporates even more features, like support for USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices, encryption of virtual disks, remote desktop protocol, and more.
- Virtual Disk Format: VirtualBox provides support for various virtual disk formats, whereas VMware supports VMDK format only. The emulated virtual disks are attached to the virtual machine and represent special containers that hold data.
VMware Workstation Player
- Built-In USB Support: While VirtualBox requires additional extension packs to provide USB support, VMWare platforms provide built-in USB 2.0 and 3.0 support.
- 3D Graphics Support: VMware utilizes Open GL and DirectX to provide 3D graphics support. It also has 3D acceleration enabled by default.
Features in Both VirtualBox and VMWare
- Shared folders: Though it requires a bit of setup, this feature lets you mount a folder in the host as a network share in the guest, allowing the two to share data between them.
- Shared data transfer: In addition to shared folders, you can drag and drop files between host and guest. You can also copy to clipboard in one, then paste it in the other.
- Seamless mode (VirtualBox) and Unity mode (VMware): Pull windows out of the guest and onto the host, allowing you to interact with both operating systems at the same time seamlessly. In VMware, such windows even appear in the host’s taskbar.
- Snapshots: When you take a snapshot, you save the entire state of the virtual machine at that moment. Think of it like a save state in a video game: at any time later, you can “load” the snapshot and return to how it was when you took it.
- Encrypted virtual machines: In other words, password-protected virtual machines can’t be powered on unless you have the right credentials. You can also enable restrictions that prevent users from editing a virtual machine’s configuration.
VirtualBox vs. VMware: The Winner Is…
You didn’t really think one would be strictly better than the other, did you? They’ve both been around for quite a while, and there’s a reason why both still exist: they’re both excellent.
However, a quick summary of which one you might prefer.
You might prefer VirtualBox if the price is your main concern (because you get full access to all features), if you intend to move virtual machines between hosts (because it has the best platform compatibility), or if you’re a moral crusader who only supports open-source software.
You should opt for VMware if stability is your main concern (because VMware rarely crashes and doesn’t have many bugs). If you’re on an older machine where every bit of performance optimization matters, or if you’re willing to pay for the Pro version.
VMware Workstation Player 16.2.4 Build 20089737Crack is a powerful virtualization solution that will enable you to host VMware virtual machines on the computer. It is packed with all the essential tools that can give a great user experience as well as help them to work in a virtual environment without any investment.
The VMware Workstation Pro is a feature rich licensed for commercial use virtualization tool that is handy for the professionals to improve their productivity to a great extent. When compared with the capabilities offered by the Workstation, it is worth paying. Even though, VMware Player is not a fully featured application like Workstation Pro, it provides all the essential tools that can meet almost all the needs of a user, who do not wish to invest more on a virtualization app.
Download (535 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
VMware Workstation Player 16.2.4 Build 20089737 (x64) + Fix | Magnet