TreeSize Professional v220.127.116.110 Crack is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for all windows. Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disks. TreeSize Professional shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, the number of files, 3D charts, the last access date, the file owner and permissions, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for several folders or drives you choose. It also lets you search drives, entire servers or the entire network for old, big, temporary and duplicate files. The search results can be moved, deleted or exported.
Why TreeSize Professional:
- Manage and clean up disk space efficiently
- Visualize disk usage
- Detailed analysis, right down to the lowest directory levels
- Find and remove redundant files
- Numerous export and reporting options
- The versatile duplicate file search
Manage disk space and scan your hard disks
Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. Use TreeSize as a hard disk cleanup tool: find space hogs and remove them. Graphical analyses provide a quick visualization of disk space usage. TreeSize Professional shows you folder size and allocated disk space as well as owner and permissions, the last access date, the NTFS compression rate, and much more information for selected folders or drives.
Search for Redundant Files
The integrated versatile file search helps you find old, big, temporary, and duplicate files on drives, entire servers or the entire network. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported to a ZIP file.
Print, Export, or Compare Results
You can print detailed reports and charts or export the collected data to many different formats such as XML, XLS, TXT, CSV and many more. Compare XML reports or take shapshots of your disk space usage to track its development over time.The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface and supports drag and drop operations. It is fast, multi-threaded, and supports Unicode- and NTFS-specific features. TreeSize Professional can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
Efficient Disk Space Management from all perspectives
- See the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
- Visualize disk usage in the pie or bar chart.
- Tree maps visualize hierarchies and sizes of subfolders in the selected directory.
- Detailed view with single files and additional information (e.g. date of last access).
- Statistics about file types and file owners for every branch.
- Filter the file system tree on the left by a certain user or file type.
- See a list of the 100 largest files.
- Distribution of occupied disk space by file age.
- Scan FTP, WebDAV, and SharePoint servers.
- Disk Space Management on smartphones and mobile devices.
Versatile File Search
- Integrated file search.
- Fully customizable file search.
- Archive, copy, or move the results of the TreeSize File Search, for instance lar, old, or temporary files or files of a certain type.
- Search multiple drives, whole servers and even your entire network neighborhood.
- Search results can be exported, moved, deleted or passed to any executable file or script.
- TreeSize offers a powerful duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 or SHA256 checksums. TreeSize also enables you to easily deduplicate files using hardlinks.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Don’t run the application yet and close from system tray or task manager if running.
- Extract the “Crack Fix.zip” to directory where you’ve installed the program. Replace all the files.
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now
- Can display a lot of different information, duplicate file search, supports multiple file formats
- Interface strays a bit from the Windows norm
TreeSize professional Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
How to Crack and install?
- Download TreeSize professional Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
What is Treesize?
TreeSize Professional v18.104.22.1680 Crack is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for all Windows versions and client/server versions currently supported by Microsoft. Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. Use TreeSize as a hard disk cleanup tool: find space hogs and remove them. Graphical analyses provide a quick visualization of disk space usage. TreeSize Professional shows you folder size and allocated disk space as well as owner and permissions, the last access date, the NTFS compression rate, and much more information for selected folders or drives.
With Treesize Professional you can explore you disk’s files and folders and view many details about disk usage.It is an easy to use software with which you can explore the files and folders in your disk, giving you the power to clean it from anything unwanted. It has features like a disk map that gives you a better overview of how space is distributed in the disk and a report function that saves the collected information to different formats (XML, XLS, TXT, CSV etc.).
You won’t have any trouble installing the program, no matter how much experience you’ve got with your computers. The installation is simple and you will be guided through all of the steps, without spending too much on them anyways. At some point you will be asked if you want to add Treesize in the context menu, and as soon as the installation finishes you have the option to launch Treesize either as an Administrator or as a simple user.
Supported operating systems are Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7 (both 32 and 64-bit versions supported).
Its interface is complex to first timers, and it will certainly take some time before you get used to it. Below the menu bar are three more toolbars, each one filled with many buttons. The first bar is the scanning toolbar and shows you the current disk that is being explored. You can change the program to explore other directories or disks from there. Below is the data toolbar, which controls the format that the data is shown. From there you change the settings to show you percentages or sizes of folders, as well as change sorting order. The last tab gives you an overview of the current folder, like its size, number of files, last modified and accessed dates and other details.
Below the toolbars and on the left side is the explorer pane. From there you can browse the directories in your disk. Depending on the selected folder, the disk usage map on the center changes to show the distribution of files in that folder. The chart area has a lot of buttons to change how the data is displayed. Instead of the chart you can change tabs to show other information, such as the extensions of files in that folder or the age of those files.