Swiftly switch Pro Mod Apk v3.6.1 (Premium Unlocked) Mod Apk PC Download
Swiftly switch Pro v3.6.1 Mod Apk runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with just one swipe from edge screen. It’s fast, battery friendly, highly customizable and no ads. Currently supported shortcuts: apps, contacts, toggle wifi, on/off Bluetooth, toggle auto rotation, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ringer mode, power menu, home, back, recent, pull down notification, last app, dial, call logs and device’s shortcuts.
Main Features :-
Swiftly Switch offers new ways to handle your phone:
- Swiftly switch Pro Recent apps switcher: Arrange your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar. Switch between them by one swipe from trigger screen edge zone.
- Quick Actions: swipe in deeper with a right direction to pull down notification, switch to the last app, back or open Grid Favorites section.
- Grid Favorites: a side panel where you can place your favorite apps, shortcuts, quick settings, contacts to access from any screen.
- Circle Favorites: like the Recent Apps section but for your favorite shortcut
Why Swiftly Switch make your Android experience better?
- Swiftly switch Apk One-handed usability: don’t need to stretch out your finger to reach the back, recent button, toggle quick settings, or pull down notification
- Fast multitasking: switch to recent apps or last used app with just one swipe. There is no faster way to do it.
- No cluster home screen: because now you can access your favorite apps and shortcuts from anywhere.
- Focus on user experience: ads free, the app is fast, easy to use, beautiful and extremely customizable.
Currently supported shortcuts: apps, contacts, toggle wifi, on/off Bluetooth, toggle auto rotation, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ringer mode, power menu, home, back, recent, pull down notification, last app, dial, call logs and device’s shortcuts.
Swiftly Switch is extremely customizable:
- Shortcuts can be arranged in circle pie control, sidebar, float side panel
- You can change the position, sensitivity of the edge screen’s trigger zone
- You can customize icon’s size, animation, background color, haptic feedback, separate content for each edge, the behavior of each shortcut.
The Pro version of Swiftly Switch offer you:
- Unlock the second edge
- Customize the columns count and rows count of the Grid Favorite
- Pin favorite shortcut to Recent Apps
- Auto disable in full-screen app optionDownload the best app switcher now with pie control pattern that brings your Android experience to a new level.
- Swiftly Switch also support folder, backup settings to Google Drive.
- This app uses Accessibility services.
What permission Swiftly Switch ask for and why:
- Swiftly switch Mod Draw over other apps: Used to turn on floating window support required to display the circle, side panel,…
- Apps usage: Needed for getting recent apps.
- Accessibility: Used for performing back, power menu and pull down notification for some Samsung devices.
- Device Administration: Needed for the “Screen Lock” shortcut so the app can lock your phone (turn screen off)
- Contact, phone: For the contact shortcuts
- Camera: Used for turning on/off flashlight with device less than Android 6.0.
Mod Info :-
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Untouched [Paid] apk with Original Hash Signature, no [Mod] or changes was applied;
- Certificate MD5 digest: 2ac2506ec0faa25a6927ef8ce0528add
Swiftly switch – Pro v3.6.1 Mod APk Download I pick Swiftly Switch after testing many quick launch apps. It looks modern and is so easy to use. You can switch to recently used apps in a floating circle sidebar. One swipe from the trigger zone on the edge of the screen to access the menu.
There are other menus available when swiping to the right from the edge panel, this will switch to the last used app, go back, open the favorite app grid, or pull down the notification panel.
For the favorite apps grid, you can select your favorite apps, folders, shortcuts, or some quick settings, including toggle WiFi or Bluetooth, screen capture, adjust screen brightness and ringtone volume, etc.
Swiftly Switch App is also customizable for appearance: Default is a half-circle panel, but you can change it to a sidebar or a floating side panel.
Launch the app from the edge of the screen, which you can configure from left, right, or bottom. Then, set one of the three options (top, middle, or bottom) for the left or right side.
Sensitivity can also be configured, so adjust the way you prefer in order to avoid accidentally activate it.
Pro Version Unlocks More Features
Swiftly Switch has free and pro versions. The latter allows you to set up more than one launch zone, so you can have different panels for various uses.
Besides, the pro version offers an option to auto-disable in the full-screen app. It would be good to disable it temporarily while playing games.
Mmm… no need to stress the importance of this, gamers will surely understand…
EAS: Easy App Switcher
Another option but…
EAS is a similar app as Swiftly Switch. I actually have used it for quite a while. It is reliable and quick.
It combines both lists together: recent apps and favorite apps. This is actually more convenient than Swiftly Switch.
You can choose EAS to display as a floating button or hidden to the screen edge. Good if you play games!
In addition, EAS is probably the fastest of its kind. My favorite feature is: You can tap on the trigger zone and go back to the last-used app. It simply works as a back button sitting at the edge of the screen.
However, it has not been updated for quite a while (since August 2017)… that is why I decided to try Swiftly Switch.
Floating Button (Assistive Touch)
The iOS way in Android
If you are from iOS background, you may prefer using floating button to switch or jump to another app. Some Android developers have created some floating button apps
They work as iPhone Assistive Touch, so if you have been an iPhone users and like the approach, you should be pleased.
Floating Button (Assistive Touch) is a decent choice among them. It offers more than app shortcuts, as you can use it as a Home key or a Back key. In addition, accessing recent apps or last used app, and the notification panel made so easy with it.
Moreover, there are shortcuts for system settings, so you can toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, and volume control easily. Even more powerful, you can capture screenshots with Floating Button (Assistive Touch) at any time.
OK, how does it look? It is so customizable that you can change to several button shapes, such as round, rectangular, narrow bar, and even love (or heart).
Swiftly switch – Pro v3.6.1 Mod Apk runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with just one swipe from edge screen. It’s fast, battery friendly, highly customizable and no ads.
Download (15.6 MB):
Torrent Download (Please Seed):