Pregnancy Week By Week 1.3.0 Premium Mod Apk For PC Free Download (2023)
Pregnancy Week By Week 1.3.0 .WW Mod Apk is a very helpful app for pregnant women.
- track your pregnancy week by week
- get information about your baby
- calculate current week of pregnancy
- calculate due date (pregnancy date)
- track your weight
- track baby kicks
- make notes with your pregnancy symptoms ( morning sickness, changes with your body, doctor appointment )
- Premium Feature Unlocked.
- All Unnecessary Setting Item Remove Like:
- Send Feedback, Rate Us.
- Ads Related Activity & Code Removed / Disabled.
- Ads Related Layouts Visibility Gone.
- Analytics / Crashlytics Removed / Disabled.
- Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled.
- Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed.
- All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed.
- Optimized PNG Save To 522 Kb.
- Optimized JPG Save To 255 Kb.
- Re-Compressed Classes.dex & Library.
- Optimized Graphics / Zipalign.
- Total Apk Size 14 Mb.
- Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
- This app has no advertisements
Your Pregnancy Week by Week: Weeks 1-4
Weeks 1 and 2
Baby: Your baby is still just a glimmer in your eye. It’s difficult to know exactly when conception occurred, so doctors calculate your due date from the beginning of your last menstrual cycle. That’s right — for calculation purposes, you’re “pregnant” before you even conceive!
Mom-to-be: The lining of your uterus thickens to prepare for pregnancy. You may notice sticky vaginal discharge during ovulation. At the beginning of your period, about 20 eggs called ova occupy fluid-filled sacs called follicles.
If you typically have your period every 28 days, then about 14 days later, you ovulate: One of these follicles releases one or two eggs, which travel down your fallopian tube to await fertilization. This time — 14 days after your period started and a day or so longer — is when you’re the most fertile.
(Note that if you just stopped taking birth control, you may ovulate sooner than expected.) If you want to get pregnant, this is the best time to try. Once the egg is fertilized — 24 to 72 hours after ovulation — it moves into the uterus.
Baby: Congratulations! If your egg and your partner’s sperm have joined successfully, your embryo is really there, although it’s very small — about the size of the head of a pin. It doesn’t look like a fetus or baby; it’s just a group of about 100 cells multiplying and growing rapidly. The outer layer of cells will become the placenta, and the inner layer will become the embryo.
Baby: Now that your egg is fertilized, it burrows into the lining of your uterus. This is called implantation. It may happen up to 4 days after fertilization.
Mom-to-be: You’re probably expecting your period this week, and if it doesn’t occur, it might be one of the first signs that you’re pregnant. You may also notice light spotting as the embryo implants itself in your uterus.
The amniotic cavity, which will be filled with fluid, and the placenta, which will bring oxygen and nutrients to nourish your baby, are forming in your uterus. Your breasts might feel tender and swollen, or you might not feel any different yet. By the end of this week, a home pregnancy test may be positive.
Tip for the Week: Try to eat healthfully, which means choosing a variety of foods from recommended food groups and drinking at least six to eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day.
But you don’t really need to “eat for two”; you only need an extra 300 calories per day while you’re pregnant. And don’t worry if your food intake drops in the beginning because of morning sickness. If you’ve been eating right already, your baby will get what it needs.
- Fast startup
- Rich software and device ecosystem
- Touch screen support
- Biometric Hello login
- Strong gaming options
- Separate Settings app and legacy control panels
- Few recent major updates with Windows 11 taking over
How to Mod and Install?
- Download Pregnancy Week By Week Mod Apk
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Pregnancy Week By Week Mod Apk Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
What’s Happening Inside You?
Pregnancy Week By Week Apk The fertilized egg grows, and a water-tight sac forms around it, gradually filling with fluid. This is called the amniotic sac, and it helps cushion the growing embryo.
The placenta also develops. It is a round, flat organ that transfers nutrients from you to the baby and transfers the baby’s wastes.
A primitive face takes form with large dark circles for eyes. The mouth, lower jaw, and throat are developing. Blood cells are taking shape, and circulation will begin. By the end of the first month, your baby is about 1/4 inch long — smaller than a grain of rice.
Pregnancy Week By Week Don’t be disappointed if you don’t get pregnant the first time. Depending on their age, each month, a woman has a 25% chance of getting pregnant, so you may need to try more than once.
Download (14.1 MB):
Torrent Download (Please Seed):