Solid Explorer File Manager v2.8.37 build 200274 Mod Apk Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without the need to provide a password. The same applies to cloud storage, which can now be accessed with the fingerprint as well.
Looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the best-looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience.
- Material Design!
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, colour schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password-protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
- Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
- Patched manager license
- Works with original plugins
- The initial dialogue box has been removed.
- Added a delete icon to the action bar in the landscape
- Removed rating box
- Removed all analytics at the code level
- Languages EN, RU
How to Mod and Install?
- Download Solid Explorer File Manager v2.8.37 build 200274 Mod Apk
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it into an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Solid Explorer File Manager v2.8.37 build 200274 Mod Apk Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
Where It Falls Short
While we prefer to choose a free app when we can, Solid Explorer doesn’t fall into that camp. You can try it for free for two weeks, but after that, you’ll have to shell out $2 to keep using it. On top of that, the company also charges for some plugins like Mega and even offers additional icon packs for more money. This is annoying, but most of the add-ons are either free or optional. The upside is that you at least know where Solid Explorer is getting its money from. Since our last pick was pulled for adding sketchy adware, we’ll call this a mixed blessing, rather than an outright negative.
The free version of ES File Explorer may have lost our recommendation, but if you don’t want to say goodbye, you should at least check out Solid Explorer File Manager v2.8.37 build 200274 Mod Apk. For $2.99, all of the embedded app “suggestions” and junkware are removed, and there are no ads. It still has all the bells and whistles we used to like, including remote file access, ZIP support, and an app manager. Of course, most of those same features are in Solid Explorer for $1 less.
FX File Explorer is also a great option for users who like ES File Explorer’s design but don’t want the junk. The free version covers the basics of local file management, while you can pay $2.99 to unlock advanced features like a cloud or networked storage and an app manager. For basic users, the free version gives an edge over Solid Explorer, but advanced users will end up paying slightly more for the big guns. Though, at the time of this writing, FX File Explorer is running a sale, bringing the price down to $1.99, specifically aiming to court users of ES File Explorer.
It’s also worth pointing out that if you don’t need much from your file manager, Android N will have you covered as well. Google has started building a basic file manager into the system itself. You can copy and move files, rename files and folders, and create new folders all within the system itself. It’s a far cry from the advanced features of other apps on this list, and Android N isn’t even released yet, but if you’re one of the few running the N Preview or are reading this in the future from an Android N device, you might not need a full file manager app.
Solid Explorer File Manager v2.8.37 build 200274 Mod Apk Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without a need to provide the password.
Download (32.5 MB):
Download | Mega