Sololearn Learn to Code for Free Mod Apk 4.42.1 Premium Mod Apk For PC Download 
Sololearn 4.42.1 Mod Apk – Learn to Code for Free has the largest collection of FREE code learning content, from beginner to pro! Choose from thousands of programming topics to learn coding concepts, brush up your programming knowledge, or stay aligned with the latest coding trends.
You will be greeted by the friendliest community of coders, where peer support is essential to learning and development. Fresh learning content is created by the community daily, facilitating efficient and effective coder skill improvement.
- Learning has never been this social and accessible for so many! Bit-sized lessons and fun practice sessions grab your attention and keep you focused, for guaranteed best results!
Learn by Doing
- Practice during lessons, practice between lessons, practice whenever you can. Master the task, then reinforce and test your knowledge with fun, hands-on exercises and interactive quizzes.
- Don’t limit yourself! Now there are no limits – no more set locations, time, or pace! You decide where, when, and how quickly you’ll learn, and you can do it anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Learn while Playing
- Learning should be fun. Develop your profile, unlock each level, earn skill points and achievements, and challenge yourself by competing with other learners throughout the world.
FRESH, FREE CONTENT DAILY:
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- Machine Learning
- Design Patterns
- Pro features unlocked
- Some features are not unlocked because they are server-sided
- Ads Removed
- CPU architectures: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- Debug info Removed
SoloLearn: Learn to Code – App Review
Sololearn Learn to Code for Free Mod Apk Download is a learning-based app available on Google Play and the App Store as well as on the Web. It provides coding enthusiasts with an opportunity to learn programming languages ranging from the basics such as C++, Java and HTML.
Users can choose the type of programming language they would like to learn and then be taken through the course which includes over 80 lessons.
What is exciting about SoloLearn is that no prior coding experience is required and that the app even teaches you basic concepts such as ‘What is C++?’. SoloLearn comes with many features, including learning through interaction or ‘crowd learning’. This helps users gain knowledge on an individual level while also nurturing their social skills.
The app focusses on ‘learning by doing’, with the option to practice between lessons by attempting hands-on quizzes and interactive exercises to reinforce concepts learnt.
There is no limitation on the pace, time or speed at which you are expected to learn. SoloLearn is perfect for those keen to learn to code at their own speed and through a fun and interactive interface.
SoloLearn Programming App Review
I’ve been working towards learning more about programming and coding languages outside of the classroom, because I want to stand out more when applying for jobs after college. One of my favorite ways to learn is through interactive apps, especially free ones, so I was excited to discover the SoloLearn app so I could develop my programming skills further.
Here is my review of the free SoloLearn app for programming and coding in honor of Computer Science Education Week- read more about Computer Science Education Week and the Hour of Code here.
What is SoloLearn?
Sololearn Learn to Code Apk is a series of free apps that allows users to learn a variety of programming languages and concepts through short lessons, code challenges, and quizzes.
Lessons are written with the beginner in mind, so anyone can learn to read and write their own code. SoloLearn is available for free download for iOS on the App Store here and for Android on Google Play here. SoloLearn courses can also be accessed online here.
SoloLearn has lessons for the following programming languages and concepts. Users can take as many lessons as they want for free.
- Algorithms and data structures
- Machine learning
- Design Patterns
Required technology skills
Sololearn Learn to Code Free Apk does not require users to have any prior coding or programming experience, though the app does require that users be able to read English proficiently. The following additional technology skills are required to use the SoloLearn app:
- Ability to select items on the screen
- Basic typing
- Drag-and-drop items on the screen
- Use VoiceOver gestures- read more about VoiceOver here.
Setting up an account
To set up an account, users need to provide the following information:
- Password- read more about creating secure passwords here
This app requires an internet or data connection in order to access most functions in the app. Previously accessed lessons can be downloaded for offline use.
The app opens by default to a user profile, with four additional tabs on the bottom of the screen.
Sololearn Learn to Code Crack The “Learn” tab contains free lessons in programming languages and concepts, which are arranged in horizontal lines. After selecting a language or concept, the user is taken to another screen where they can select a module, where there are several lessons. Lessons can be completed in 3-5 minutes depending on how familiar users are with the concepts.
Users can practice and test their coding skills by participating in challenges against opponents. These are similar to the quizzes, except instead users are competing to see who can answer questions the fastest.
SoloLearn has a free IDE built into the app so users can write their own code and share it with the community. Users can also read code that other users have uploaded to SoloLearn.
SoloLearn has a giant community of programmers and learners where users can go to ask questions and learn about the latest in programming. I have not spent a lot of time in the online community, but this may be a helpful resource for others.
- Fast startup
- Rich software and device ecosystem
- Touch screen support
- Biometric Hello login
- Strong gaming options
- Separate Settings app and legacy control panels
- Few recent major updates with Windows 11 taking over
How to Mod and Install?
- Download Sololearn Mod Apk
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Sololearn Learn to Code for Free Mod Apk Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
SoloLearn does not use the system default font size, and I found that even the largest text size on the app was too small for my needs. That being said, I’m able to use the Zoom magnifier without any flaws, so I can easily magnify text as needed.
SoloLearn Mod Apk is also compatible with VoiceOver on iOS and Select-to-Speak on Android, though it does take some getting used to because users have to tap each text box or button to hear it read out loud.
Sololearn Mod Apk Learn to Code for Free 4.42.1 has the largest collection of FREE code learning content, from beginner to pro! Choose from thousands of programming topics to learn coding concepts, brush up your programming knowledge, or stay aligned with the latest coding trends.
Download (37.8 MB):
Torrent Download (Please Seed):