Photo Editor v7.7 Premium Mod Apk For PC Download 
Photo Editor v7.7 MOD APK is an advanced editor for pictures allowing a wide range of photo manipulation features for your mobile. You can do easy tasks to enhance your photos like choosing filters on through advanced operations such as modifying curves and more. Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos. Color adjustment options include hue, saturation, contrast, and brightness. Additionally, Photo Editor offers many effects for your photos including gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more.
- Adjust color, add effects, frame, clone and draw on your photos
- Curves interface that allows fine-tuning of colors
- Drawing tools
- Adding text, images or shapes
- Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
- Perspective, red-eye, white balance and backlight corrections
- Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
- Use photos from your gallery and camera
- Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF. Flexible control of JPEG quality.
- View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
- Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
- Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
- Webpage Capture, Video Capture(ICS+)
- Ad-free option is available (Settings -> Purchase Items)
Mod Info :-
- AdFree / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Fast startup
- Rich software and device ecosystem
- Touch screen support
- Biometric Hello login
- Strong gaming options
- Separate Settings app and legacy control panels
- Few recent major updates with Windows 11 taking over
How to MOD and Install?
- Download Photo Editor v7.7 MOD APK
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the modded file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Photo Editor v7.7 MOD APK Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
Best photo editors 2022
Photo Editor v7.7 MOD APK Download The best photo editors make it simple and easy to enhance your digital images with a range of advanced tools, to get the most out of your creativity. Many devices now come with basic photo editing software built-in. Most laptops, for example, include simple, accessible tools for tweaking the contents of your picture library. While these are useful for quick alterations, though, the best photo editors allow you to do so much more. From object removal to advanced curve adjustments, the top photo editing software will let you to unlock the next level in advanced image improvements.
Ready to go beyond brightness and saturation sliders? We’ve tested all of the top photo editing software, to help you find exactly the right editor for your needs, budget and experience.
Our overall favorite image editor is still the ubiquitous Adobe Photoshop. A powerful image editing application with a comprehensive set of tools for illustrators, designers and photographers, it’s the most capable solution you can download today. But that doesn’t mean it’s necessarily the best option for you – particularly as it’s now available only as part of Adobe’s Creative Cloud subscription service.
If you’re looking for standalone offline software for a specific purpose, other photo editors might offer better tools – or better value – for you. Affinity Photo, for example, is a powerful Photoshop rival available for a very affordable price.
The list below features our pick of the best photo editors for every kind of user. Each one has been recommended because it ticks a particular box – whether because it’s great value, fantastic for a particular purpose, or simply the very best editing software you can get. So read to the end and you’re sure to find the perfect solution for enhancing your digital images.
1. Adobe Photoshop
Photo Editor Latest Adobe Photoshop has long been a byword for image editing. Even after switching to a subscription model, the renowned software remains the go-to solution for artists, illustrators, designers and photographers. Its layering, masking and retouching tools still set the standard by which others are judged, while the power of its layer-based editing system can handle the most complex of creative projects.
Freshly updated, the latest Photoshop variant adds AI into the mix, with automated ‘neural filters’ which make otherwise laborious edits into one-click adjustments. Impressive but faintly terrifying, features such as Skin Smoothing can be effective if deployed delicately. Sky Replacement is a more resounding success, detecting the horizon with impressive accuracy and masking out overcast skies. It’s so effective that it really needs to be seen to be believed.
Other more minor updates, such as new downloadable tutorial assets, show that Adobe is trying hard to justify the continued subscription cost. Provided you’re happy to subscribe, Photoshop remains the best in the business for digital image editing.
2. Capture One Pro
Photo Editor Apk Capture One Pro covers almost exactly the same territory as Adobe Lightroom Classic, offering cataloging tools, seamless raw processing, manual image enhancement tools alongside preset effects and a non-destructive workflow that means you can revisit your adjustments at any time.
Its raw conversions are sharper and less noisy than Adobe’s, but it doesn’t support such a wide range of camera raw formats or as large a number of lens correction profiles. It doesn’t have Adobe’s mobile apps and online synchronization options either, but it does offer professional-grade ‘tethering’ tools for studio photographers capturing images via a computer.
Capture One Pro also has a better system for applying local adjustments, using adjustment layers and masks. It’s expensive, but very, very good.
3. Affinity Photo
Photo Editor v7.7 MOD APK Serif built its reputation off the back of low-cost Windows versions of professional graphics tools, but with its new Affinity line it’s shaken off its budget past for good. Affinity Photo might have a budget price, but it’s a full-on, full-powered Photoshop rival for professionals, that can even teach its Adobe equivalent a trick or two. Its layering, masking and retouching tools are as powerful as Photoshop’s, its filter effects can be applied ‘live’ and its HDR tone mapping and workspace tools are excellent.
Photo Editor is an advanced editor for pictures allowing a wide range of photo manipulation features for your mobile. You can do easy tasks to enhance your photos like choosing filters on through advanced operations such as modifying curves and more.