NDTV News – India v23.11 Premium Mod Apk Free Download [Latest]
NDTV News – India Mod Apk v23.11 app brings you the latest stories videos and photos from NDTV newsrooms Easy access to breaking news top stories live TV live radio photos videos sports and more. Award-winning journalists and technology combine to bring you the best reports on Politics Business Cricket Sports Food Entertainment Opinions Bollywood and more. You can also get live cricket scorecards and track stock markets. NDTV’s brand new app launched in March 2017. The new app is faster and lighter to ensure the smoothest reading experience.
Main Features :-
- Breaking news top stories India world business entertainment sports and more
- Full coverage of India and International news events
- City news and popular stories
- Short news in 3 points check out News Beeps
- Cube your window to instant updates anywhere in the app
- Alerts to keep you up-to-date on the latest news
- Share via SMS WhatsApp Facebook Twitter e-mail Google+ and more
Watch & View
- Daily video updates from the world of news entertainment sports lifestyle business auto gadgets food and health; from India and around the world.
- Top videos from all categories most popular and the best of NDTV
- Photo galleries and slideshows
- Alerts/Notifications – Select which categories to receive alerts or notifications from. Define silent hours to mute notifications at night.
- Cube – Our newest feature! The cube floats on top of all screens in the app showing you latest updates from elections cricket scores and more!
- NDTV Premium – Subscribe and support NDTV! Our subscribers get access to high quality Live TV. Subscription also removes all advertisements from the app.
- Cricket scorecard – Get the latest cricket scores on the app and the cube. Follow IPL on NDTV.
- Chromecast Support – Cast videos and live TV to supported televisions and other devices!
Mod Info :-
- This app has no advertisements
How to Mod and Install?
- Download NDTV News – India Mod Apk
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
NDTV News – India Mod Apk Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
Britain’s finance minister Rishi Sunak said on Sunday he had asked Prime Minister Boris Johnson for a review to determine whether he had stuck to the rules on ministerial declarations following criticism over his family’s financial arrangements.
Sunak said he had written to the prime minister asking him to refer his ministerial declarations to Christopher NDTV News – India Mod Apk, the independent adviser on ministers’ interests.
“I have always followed the rules and I hope such a review will provide further clarity,” Sunak said on Twitter.
Sunak has endured a torrid week in which a substantial increase in taxes came into effect as the tax arrangements of his family also came under scrutiny, and the Sunday Times reported he considered resigning.
His wife, Akshata Murty, owns about 0.9% of Indian IT giant Infosys, and has confirmed that she had non-domiciled tax status, meaning she did not pay tax on earnings from outside Britain.
While the status was legal, critics said the arrangement was incompatible with Sunak’s decision to raise taxes on workers and employers from April 6 at a time when high inflation is causing a cost-of-living squeeze for many households. On Friday she said she would pay British tax on foreign income.
A newspaper report said that Sunak was listed as a beneficiary of offshore trusts linked to his wife’s family business interests, while on Friday he confirmed he only gave up a “green card” for the United States – an immigration status intended for permanent US residents – after he became Britain’s finance minister in 2020.
“I am confident that such a review of my declarations will find all relevant information was appropriately declared,” Sunak said in the letter.
NDTV News – India Mod Apk, who will lead the review, last year cleared Prime Minister Boris Johnson of a conflict of interest over the refurbishment of his official residence in an report that said the prime minister acted “unwisely” but had not broken the ministerial code.
1Comments(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
The virtual meeting will enable both sides to continue their regular and high-level engagement aimed at further strengthening the bilateral Comprehensive Global Strategic Partnership, it added.
The situation in Ukraine is expected to come up in the conversation. Biden Administration’s key architect for Russian sanctions US Deputy National Security Advisor for International Economics Daleep Singh had recently ruffled feathers by reportedly cautioning India against Russian oil imports. The White House had, however, clarified that Mr Singh had a constructive dialogue on his trip and his remarks shouldn’t be seen as a warning.
“He (Singh) went and had a constructive conversation and made clear that while it’s the decision of each individual country, including India, to determine whether they’re going to import Russian oil, it is only 1 to 2 per cent of their imports, About 10 per cent of their imports is from the United States,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said.
“What NDTV News – India Mod Apk did make clear to his counterparts during this visit, was that we don’t believe it’s in India’s interest to accelerate or increase imports of Russian energy and other commodities,” Ms Psaki had said.
The two leaders will advance ongoing conversations about the development of an Indo-Pacific Economic Framework and delivering high-quality infrastructure, Ms Psaki today said about the scheduled virtual meeting.
“Biden will continue our close consultations on the consequences of Russia’s brutal war against Ukraine and mitigating its destabilising impact on global food supply and commodity markets,” she said.
President Biden last spoke to Prime Minister Modi with other Quad Leaders in March.
Britain’s finance minister Rishi Sunak said on Sunday he had asked Prime Minister Boris Johnson for a review to determine whether he had stuck to the rules on ministerial declarations following criticism over his family’s financial arrangements. Sunak said he had written to the prime minister asking him to refer his ministerial declarations to Christopher NDTV News – India Mod Apk, the independent adviser on ministers’ interests.
Download (19.9 MB):
Download | Mega