Fixing all Windows boot and crash problems including booting failure, virus affections,blue/black screen, and more. Lazesoft Windows Recovery Pro Edition 22.214.171.124Crack offers home users and businesses complete solutions to fix boot problem, retrieve valuable files, Undelete Partition, etc. With easy to use interfaces, you can using Lazesoft Windows Recovery to correct boot problems by yourself avoided reinstall your Windows. No technical background is required. You can use Lazesoft Windows Recovery Crack backuping your entire Windows system or disk before repair. The most fix operation just need one click and the operation is undoable. If you donot satisfied the fix result, you can just undo it.
- Create Recovery CD (bootable) or USB Disk to load
– Lazesoft Recovery Suite is capable of loading completely from a Lazesoft Recovery Suite Live CD, When your operating system is not able to boot, you can boot from it to run recovery tools.
– Support various brands of desktops PC, laptops.
– With WinPE-based and linux-base bootable disk builder, Lazesoft Recovery Suite has best hardware compatibility.
– Support WinPE USB boot disk.
– Fast, easily, natively create PE Recovery Disk on 64 bit of Windows Vista, 7, 2008, 8.
– Improved WinPE Builder.
– Improved Media Builder GUI.
- Fix boot problems with Lazesoft Recovery
– Recover Windows from critical system errors when BSOD or it displayed a black screen.
– Recover MBR even if when a boot virus has corrupted the MBR.
– One Click Repair Windows System Partition Boot Sector
– Recover missing or corrupted Windows system files such as ‘ntldr is missing’, ‘bootmgr is missing’, etc.
– Recovery or edit corrupted registry, virus-infected registry key value.
– Edit and Repair Windows boot file boot.ini or BCD
– Rescue Windows XP Vista and Windows 7 32 and 64 bit.
- Retrieve your critical data with Lazesoft File Manager
– Access and copy files from computer even if Windows can’t start.
– Boot from Lazesoft Recovery Suite Recovery CD or USB Disk to copy files to another local disk.
- Registry Editor & Registry Recovery
– View and modify settings of any Windows system registry in the offline mode.
– Auto Recover corrupted registry to Previous Normal State
– After Recovery, you even had an option to Undo the Registry Recovery Operation.
- Undelete Partition
– Recover partition after accidental deletion or partition table damage
– Preview partition files before save it.
– Support FAT, NTFS partition.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Run the application.
- Extract the “Key Fix.zip” to any directory.
- In the application, enter the key from “key.txt” file
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now
Allows You To Preview Files Before Recovering Them
When using a data recovery software to scan for retrievable data, it’ll often pull up damaged, lost, or deleted files that aren’t properly labeled, so you have no idea if that’s something you want to restore or if it’s even safe to retrieve in the first place.
The problem with some data recovery programs is that they don’t give you a good look at the contents of the potentially retrievable file, meaning you have no choice but to recover it first before you can investigate. Lazesoft Data Recovery remedies this issue by giving you a preview of the file before you start retrieving it. That way, it’s easier to find the files that you are looking for, and you save a ton of time and disk space in the process.
Capable of Retrieving an Extensive Variety of File Types
Lazesoft Data Recovery isn’t picky about the types of files that it can recover, as it can rescue pretty much any kind of lost data. This includes:
- Numerous document types (.docx, .xls, .txt, .pdf, etc)
- Audio files
Lazesoft Data Recovery Process
For the purposes of this Lazesoft recovery review, I installed the Lazesoft Recovery Suite 4.5 Home Edition which is absolutely free and can be downloaded from Lazesoft’s official website. Unlike most trial versions, the free version of Lazesoft Data Recovery allows you to rescue as much information as you want. That’s a huge plus in my book.
Once you successfully install the program and launch it, a welcome screen pops up asking you to select one of the four available recovery modes. You can exit this window by hitting the “cancel” or “X” button, which will take you to the app’s home screen. In the free version, the only other feature you can access is the “Burn CD/USB Disk” that lets you create a bootable disk in case your operating system is compromised for whatever reason.
Clicking the “Start Recovery” icon brings back the welcome screen that initiates the data recovery process. For testing, I did a deep scan of my E drive which was part of an SSD and had a total of 97 GB of space. The program managed to complete the scan in under 10 minutes which was fairly quick considering how often the drive is used.
The results can be displayed by either “path” or “file type” depending on which button is toggled on the left side of the screen. “Path” is usually selected by default, which follows the same directory system as your OS. You can double-click your drive and that’ll show you the files in that drive, allowing you to navigate the data much like Windows Explorer.
If you display the results via “file type”, the program will arrange the recoverable data into folders that are labeled by file extension, such as dll, jar, jpg, exe, mov, etc. This makes it easier to browse through all the files of a specific type. For example, if you’re looking to retrieve a bunch of .docx documents that were scattered across various folders, you’ll find them all in the docx folder.
Once you’ve figured out which files you want to recover, all you have to do is tick the appropriate boxes on the left side of the files or folders and then press the “Save Files” icon near the top of the window. This will prompt a pop-up window where you can choose the destination of the recovered files. Bear in mind, however, that you can’t save recovered files in the same drive where they were recovered from. Attempting to do so will lead to an error.
When you’re all set, just hit the “Select Folder” button and the program will start recovering. How fast the app is able to retrieve files depends mostly on the type of storage it’s retrieving from and where it’s saving them to. I was able to recover around 1.5 GB worth of data from an SSD and save it to a flash drive in around two minutes, give or take.
As for how effective the data retrieval results were, it was kind of a hit and miss. I managed to recover more than 2000 lost images in one go and all of them were fully intact. However, in another instance, I attempted to bring back a 200 MB video and the file was unreadable no matter how many times I tried. This was fairly odd considering I deleted the video right before trying to retrieve it.
- Recover from Windows file corruption
- Fix booting issues to get back into Windows
- Recover forgotten or lost Windows passwords
- Recover the Windows license key
- Clone hard drives as image discs
- Create a WinPE Recovery CD
- Undelete partitions
- Recover delete or corrupt files from memory cards, USB flash drives and hard drives
- Format, Create, Delete, Set or Hide Active Partitions
- Home version will not fix the deadly crash problems displayed as “ntldr is missing” or “bootmgr is missing” which could leave the user stranded; premium versions cover it
Lazesoft Windows Recovery Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
How to Crack and install?
- Download Lazesoft Windows Recovery Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Lazesoft Recovery Suite Home is a useful free or paid Windows boot recovery, disc cloning, partition manager and Windows key recovery package all rolled into one.
That’s all you need to know about Lazesoft Data Recovery, and of course our recommended alternative, iMyFone AnyRecover. If you ever need to recover lost files from your storage device, that’s an option you just can’t let off. So, guys, you can hit the comment box if you’ve got any suggestions or complaints.
Download (81 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Lazesoft Windows Recovery Pro Edition 126.96.36.199 + Fix | Magnet