HomeGuard Professional v11.0.1 Crack is an easy to use activity monitoring tool for tracking and controlling the use of computers in home and office networks. The HomeGuard records web activity and automatically blocks all adult and inappropriate content in websites in addition to customizable website block and allow lists and filtering based on file types (e.g.: exe downloads or online flash games). It also records detailed reports on usage of programs including active usage time, run time, bandwidth used, mouse clicks and keystrokes typed in each program with the option to block or time limit certain programs or games.
Features of HomeGuard Professional Crack :
- Records detailed reports on usage of programs including active usage time, run time, bandwidth used, mouse clicks and keystrokes typed in each program with the option to block or time limit certain programs or games.
- Plus screen capture, periodically or based on specific activities, chat and email monitoring and filtering, printer and USB devices monitoring and blocking, Internet time restrictions, network connection monitoring and filtering, email notifications and more.
- HomeGuard runs, by default, in stealth mode completely hidden and undetectable, however, it can be set to show warnings to users when anything is blocked. Either way it is uninstallable, unclosable and cannot be bypassed using proxy servers.
How To Install HomeGuard Professional Crack?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Don’t run the application yet and close from system tray or task manager if running.
- Extract the “Crack Fix.zip” to directory where you’ve installed the program. Replace all the files
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now
How to Crack and Install HomeGuard Professional ?
- Download HomeGuard Professional v11.0.1 Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
HomeGuard Professional v11.0.1 Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
As with any home alarm, there’s some things that the Era HomeGuard Professional v11.0.1 Crack really does well, and some aspects that could use some work. Let’s get down to business, starting with the GOOD POINTS with this smart security system.
It’s easy to set up
Every smart alarm harps on about how easy it is to set up. In the case of the HomeGuard Professional v11.0.1 Crack, it’s actually true. As mentioned earlier, the only bit you have to wire up is the smart hub. I suck at wiring, but I can plug something into the wall socket, and plug something into my router. There’s no wires to run all over the home.
Having one smart hub that connects to the router makes things a bit easier. There’s a mounting bracket that lets you screw this onto the wall, which makes for a more tidy living room. But I won’t judge if you just want to slide it behind that plant pot.
Pairing up the components is painless
Each of the Era’s components, like the PIR sensors, need to be individually paired up with the smart hub. (You’ll need your smart phone, and the free app to do do all of this). I’m happy to report there’s nothing geeky to do here. The app is simple and intuitive.
Phone support is friendly and helpful
Another thing I liked with HomeGuard Professional v11.0.1 Crack smart alarm while I was writing this review, is there are real people you can talk to on the phone. None of this support ticket stuff. If you like to get stuff set up now, not sometime in the next 24-hours, this is great. They know what they’re talking about and can answer a problem that is holding things up.
The app based system works well
It doesn’t matter how good the components of a smart alarm are, if the main app is naff, you’re going to end up sending it all back. Era’s home alarm app is actually pretty good. It’s well laid out, has a clean interface and is simple to use.
There’s two main things you’ll want to figure out first. Arming and disarming, with the app. And also how to monitor your video cameras.
Also worth mentioning is that the app is it can be installed on different family member’s phones. If your kids are a bit older and have their own key, this will let them arm and disarm the system easily.
Solar powered Sirens are a great idea
I’ve seen my fair share of smart alarms and I don’t remember one having a solar-powered siren, like the Era HomeGuard does (Let me know in the comments if you know of one I’ve missed!) It means you don’t have to wire it up to the mains, and you’ll have one less thing to maintain.
While it’s not a major factor when choosing a good smart alarm, The Era HomeGuard siren looks pretty cool too. As it should. If you’re whacking something like this on the frot of your home, it should look like it means business. It looks stylish (for an alarm!) and it lets would-be burglars know your property is ARMED!
The SIM card ‘backup’ is a good idea
One of the most commonly asked questions I’ve had is what happens to a Wifi based smart alarm when the Wifi goes down? From little dips, to (shudder) weeks without the Internet, it can happen. The Era has a nifty SIM card socket that you can add a pre-paid SIM card to, to cover you on any periods of web downtime.
It’s completely optional but I could see this being really useful when I’m on holiday. It’s not like you can zip back from Spain and fix the Wifi.
HomeGuard Professional v11.0.1 Crack is in the market for a proper smart home alarm, one you won’t need to replace again in in a few years, this is a serious bit of kit. It’s blissfully simple to setup compared to other smart alarms, and both feature set and quality of components are impressive. The app is effective and simple to use, making tasks like checking your property from while on holiday painless.
Download (19 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
HomeGuard Professional v11.0.1 + Fix | Magnet