Folder Lock v7.9.2 Crack is a full suite solution for all your data security needs. It lets you keep your personal files protected in a variety of ways, in both PC and portable drives and offers optional backup of protected files to an online storage.
Folder Lock comes with a perfect combination of seven (7) security tools, letting you encrypt your important files using 256-bit on-the-fly encryption; back them up in real-time to an online storage, and store them to any portable device. The program also lets you lock files, folders and drives; save your personal information in Wallets; shred files and clean your Windows History.
- Encrypt Files. Encrypt your personal files using 256-bit on-the-fly encryption technology totally dynamic and fool-proof.
- Backup Online. Backup all your encrypted files automatically to an online storage and easily restore it back.
- Protect USB / CD. Convert your encrypted storages into executables and take your portable drives anywhere.
- Lock Files. Protect important files from unwanted access by blocking visibility or accessto files, folders and drives.
- Make Wallets. Store sensitive information in encrypted form. A safe haven for private info like Credit Cards and Bank Accounts.
- Shred Files. Shred and permanently delete restorable files, folders and drives and even empty hard drive space.
- Stealth Mode. Run Application in complete Stealth. Don’t let anyone know you ever installed Folder Lock on your PC.
- Hack Security. Don’t let hackers use dictionary attacks. Monitor, control and perform actions on incorrect password attempts.
- Password Security. Restrict access to various parts of the application with use of admin level master password.
- Auto Protection. Set inactivity based security policy in order to secure everything when you’re away from your PC.
- Folder Lock works under all flavors of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
How To Install?
- Install the program from the given setup.
- Run the application.
- Extract the “Key Fix.zip” to any directory.
- In the application, enter the key from “key.txt” file
- Block program in Firewall!!
- Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
- That’s it, Enjoy now
- Encrypted lockers protect files and folders
- Secure online backup
- Can lock files and folders, making them invisible
- File shredding
- Free space shredding
- Self-decrypting files
- Many useful bonus features
- Product serial number stands in for master password by default
- Locked files are not encrypted
- Secure backup requires separate subscription
Folder Lock 2022 Serial Number:
Folder Lock v7.9.2 Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
How to Crack and install?
- Download Folder Lock v7.9.2 Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
- For Other Download Source Link
Getting Started With Folder Lock
Installation of the product is quick and simple When you do pay up, you’ll receive a serial number and a registration key. Keep that serial number stored in a safe place. If you forget your master password, you can unlock the program by entering that serial number.
If that last statement worries you, congratulations—you’ve caught on to something. All of the encryption products I’ve reviewed recently have no backdoor, no way for the company to decrypt your files. But since the company clearly has your Folder Lock serial number, it could conceivably be ordered to supply it to law enforcement. You can disable this feature in settings, and I strongly suggest that you do so.
Like AxCrypt Premium, Folder Lock relies on a master password. Once you’ve logged in with the master password, you’re free to lock and unlock files, folders, and drives without having to enter it again. Of course this should be a strong, memorable password, something that you can remember but that nobody else would guess
There is an Auto Protection option, disabled by default. If you turn this feature on, it shuts down the program after 10 minutes of inactivity. You can set the timeout from one to 100 minutes, and you can configure it to log out of Windows, or shut down Windows, rather than just shut down the program.
If you’re concerned someone might try to break into your Folder Lock installation, you can enable Hack Security. At its default settings, this feature shuts down Folder Lock after three incorrect login attempts. If you frequently fumble-finger your password, you may want to set a higher number. You can also configure it to log out of your Windows account or even shut down Windows altogether after a number of failed attempts.
Locking and Unlocking
So, what does it mean to lock a file or folder? A locked file is not encrypted. Instead, Folder Lock uses a technique called kernel level filtering to hide the locked file from Windows, and from all programs running under Windows. If that sounds a bit like the way a rootkit hides its components from Windows, well, it is quite similar, but working for good, not evil. Locked files are protected from casual snooping, which may be all you need.
To lock a file or folder, you just drop it on Folder Lock. It appears inside Folder Lock and vanishes from Windows Explorer. The locking process happens in a flash, faster than encryption. You can also use a menu within the program to lock files, folders, and drives. Of course, you can’t lock the Windows drive.
The Folder Lock v7.9.2 Crack page in the program’s main window lists all of your locked items, with a green padlock next to each. If you’re done locking one or more items, you select them and click the button Unlock Items, or right-click and choose Remove. When you do so, the item vanishes from Folder Lock and reappears in Windows Explorer.
It’s more likely that you’ll simply want to access a locked item while keeping it secure. Clicking Protection Off leaves the item inside Folder Lock, with a red open padlock icon replacing the green locked padlock. The item reappears in Windows Explorer so you can access it. You can configure Folder Lock so that when it shuts down, it turns protection back on automatically. In use, it feels somewhat similar to AxCrypt’s Secured Folders feature.
Folder Lock doesn’t just hide files and folders. It can actually hide itself as well. Just engage Stealth Mode and anybody snooping around your computer won’t see a trace of it. To bring it out of hiding, you press the hotkey combination that you selected when invoking Stealth Mode. Security experts turn up their noses at security through obscurity, but this feature really can help fend off casual snoops.
Locking items makes them invisible, but a determined hacker with physical access to the computer could conceivably still get at the data, perhaps by booting to a non-Windows environment. For serious file protection, you need to create one or more encrypted lockers. These correspond to vaults in CryptoExpert and to encrypted volumes in Cypherix Cryptainer PE.
You start by naming your locker and accepting (or changing) the location for the file that holds the locker’s data. Next you set a password to protect the locker’s contents. Like InterCrypto Advanced Encryption Package 2016, Folder Lock includes a virtual keyboard to eliminate any possibility of password capture by a keylogger. It rates password strength as you type, but unlike AxCrypt it’s pretty forgiving. It accepted “Password1” as strong password.
Next you must choose whether to create a backup-able FAT32 locker, accepting the limitation that no file larger than 4GB can be stored, or go for the no-limits NTFS format. You also set a maximum size. The initial size on disk is much smaller, growing as needed up to that maximum. Folder Lock takes care of formatting the drive, whichever file system you use. Cypherix Cryptainer PE, by contrast, relies on Windows to format NTFS virtual drives.
By default, Folder Lock assigns drive letters starting with Z: and works down from there. When you open a locker, you can choose a specific drive letter, and optionally open the locker in read-only mode. I did not, however, find a way to permanently assign a specific drive letter to a locker, the way Cypherix and CryptoExpert permit. If you try to close a locker that contains open files, the program warns you to close those files first.
Folder lock uses government-standard AES 256-bit encryption, and it claims to have the fastest AES algorithm around. That should be fine for most users. Yes, Advanced Encryption Package offers a choice of 17 different algorithms, and Ranquel Technologies CryptoForge lets you apply any or all of its four algorithms simultaneously, but most users don’t have the crypto-expertise to pick an algorithm.
Folder Lock v7.9.2 Crack is known for being one of the best file and folder locking software that has less or no competition. Since a decade, Folder Lock has maintained its mark of being at the top due to which it has survived for so long. However, you must know that the encryption and file locking are two different things. File locking is hiding a file from its current location. However, it could still be accessed from the database. Encryption of file/folder is rather different and safe as when the encryption is on, it cannot be hacked from any direction.
Download (9 MB) :
Download | Mirror | External Mirror
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Folder Lock v7.9.2 + Fix | Magnet