Firefox Fast & Private Browser MOD APK v102.1.1 Premium Unlocked For PC Download
Firefox Fast & Private Browser v102.1.1 MOD APK is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox Fast & Private Browser Mod Apk for a more personal browsing experience. Firefox Browser for Android is automatically private and incredibly fast. Thousands of online trackers are following you every day, collecting information about where you go online and slowing down your speed.
Firefox blocks over 2000 of these trackers by default and there are ad blocker add-ons available if you want to customize your browser even more.
Main Features :-
- FAST. PRIVATE. SAFE.
Firefox is faster than ever and gives you a powerful web browser that protects your privacy. Keep what’s personal private with Enhanced Tracking Protection, which automatically blocks over 2000 online trackers from invading your privacy. With Firefox, you don’t have to dig in your privacy settings, everything is set up automatically, but if you like to be in control, you can choose from the many ad blocker add-ons available for the browser. We designed Firefox with smart browsing features that let you take your privacy, passwords, and bookmarks with you safely wherever you go.
- ENHANCED TRACKING PROTECTION AND PRIVACY CONTROL
Firefox gives you greater privacy protection while you’re on the web. Block third-party cookies and unwanted ads that follow you around the web with Enhanced Tracking Protection. Search in Private Browsing mode and you won’t be traced or tracked — your private browsing history is automatically erased when you’re done.
- OWN YOUR LIFE WHEREVER YOU INTERNET
– Add Firefox across your devices for secure, private and seamless browsing.
– Sync your devices to take your favorite bookmarks, saved logins and browsing history wherever you go.
– Send open tabs between mobile and desktop.
– Firefox makes password management easy by remembering your passwords across devices.
– Take your internet life everywhere, knowing that your personal data is safe, never sold for profits.
- SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
– Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously-searched results across your favorite search engines. Every time.
– Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
Mod Info :-
- Languages Rus, Ukr, Ang
- Removed Advertising / Analytics
- Removed duplicate graphics
- Optimized graphics in PngQuant and Zipalign
- Removed debug information
- Unlinked from Google Play Services
- Removed startup on startup
- The application is compressed in Ultra mode
What do you like best?
I was looking for a browser that could open and interpret PDF files for me and I found this. The Firefox browser can interpret PDF files on its own, which is a pretty cool feature. I like using Firefox because it’s fast, it’s secure and it comes with a built-in PDF viewer.
Using Firefox in iOS, I can save the articles I want to read for later and continue reading whenever I find the time.
I feel safe using Firefox, and I like knowing that Mozilla doesn’t collect as much data on its users as Google. Taking screenshots is a breeze with the Firefox browser, and the screenshot tool makes it easy to save images and save time.
I also like being able to customize the look of the browser by adding themes and dark mode.
It has a good Tab Management feature, which makes me feel I have more control of my browsing. I can easily use them to handle all tabs. It has a built-in feature that allows me to switch between tabs and windows easily.
I love the private browsing feature. I can go to any website without anyone knowing that I was there. I also like that it has a built in translator. When I travel to other countries, I can translate a website before I visit it.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
Extension collection isn’t as much as chrome. I also don’t like its homepage. It should be clean and good-looking. Sometimes, I have faced speed issues in this browser.
What do you like best?
Mozilla Firefox is the world’s most well-known and widely used browser. I like the following things about it,
1. In terms of developer options, surfing performance, power efficiency, build quality, and lightweight, it exceeds all other browsers.
2. You can log in to many accounts simultaneously. Several extensions can help you achieve your goal.
3. The user interface is also one of my favorites because it is simple, elegant, and quick to navigate between pages.
4. The password manager helps save and update passwords when we log in to a new website or change our password.
5. It also allows you to keep your account information, such as login ids, passwords, home addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
6. The frequent updates ensure that you have the most up-to-date features and virus protection.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Most VPNs offer a discount for longer subscriptions, and Mozilla is no different. A six-month Mozilla VPN subscription costs $47.94, and a one-year subscription just $59.88. That’s significantly less than the $70.06 per year we’ve seen across the services we’ve reviewed. We advise against starting out with a long-term subscription and instead suggest that readers try a short-term plan to make sure the VPN will work with all the sites and services they frequently use.
Note that Mozilla VPN was initially on sale for $4.99 per month, but that price is no longer available. Customers who enrolled before the pricing change can continue to pay that monthly rate, but new customers aren’t so lucky. Mozilla pointed out that the annual subscription works out to $4.99 when divided across 12 months, but it still requires up-front payment for the whole year.
There are some free VPNs worth considering. Most, like the Editors’ Choice-winning TunnelBear VPN, place a data limit on free subscribers. ProtonVPN, on the other hand, places no data limit on free users and has an affordable, tiered pricing system that takes some of the pain out of upgrading.
Purchasing a Mozilla VPN subscription is a bit different than with other VPNs. First, you’ll need a Firefox account, even if you don’t plan on ever using that vulpine browser. Editors’ Choice winners Mullvad and IVPN don’t require any personal information and use randomly generated numbers to identify accounts for added privacy. Those services also let you purchase a subscription anonymously, with cash sent to their respective HQs, while Mozilla VPN limits you to major credit cards. Mozilla also does not support payments made via cryptocurrency.
Firefox Fast & Private Browser v97.1.1 Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
How to MOD?
- Download Firefox Fast & Private Browser MOD APK v97.1.1
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the modded file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
- Also Check
What Do You Get for Your Money With Mozilla?
A Mozilla VPN subscription lets you use up to five devices simultaneously. That’s the average across the services we’ve reviewed, but a growing number of services are doing away with this limitation entirely. Atlas VPN, Avira Phantom VPN, IPVanish VPN, Editors’ Choice winner Surfshark VPN, and Windscribe VPN place no limit on the number of simultaneous connections.
(Editors’ Note: IPVanish are owned by Ziff Davis, PCMag’s parent company.)
When it launched, Mozilla VPN had few features beyond the basic VPN. It has since added multihop connections to its list of features. This routes your web traffic through a second VPN server to ensure that your data is secure, albeit at a high performance cost. Many VPNs use pre-selected routes, but Mozilla allows you to mix and match your route. As of this writing, this feature is being rolled out to Mozilla’s various apps.
Mozilla VPN supports split tunneling in its Windows and Android apps. This lets you define which apps send their traffic through the VPN connection and which do not. It’s useful for high-bandwidth, but low-security activities like streaming media or gaming. Notably, Editors’ Choice winners NordVPN and ProtonVPN are the only VPNs we’ve reviewed that offer multihop, split tunneling, and access to Tor.
Along with split tunneling, Mozilla has also introduced a feature that detects when the network you’re on is attempting to load a captive portal log in screen. Captive portal pages redirect you to a webpage that prompts you for login information before you can use the internet connection. You mostly see these on public Wi-Fi networks, especially at hotels or on airplanes. VPNs can prevent the captive portal pages from appearing, and thus prevent you from getting online. Mozilla’s solution is to trigger a notification letting you know you need to sign in. We’ll be testing this feature in the future.
Firefox Fast & Private Browser v97.1.1 MOD APK protects your privacy, and your subscription fee supports a proponent of a free internet. It’s approachable and its recently added multihop and split tunneling options make it quite attractive, but it’s more expensive than the service that underpins it.
Download (58.9 MB):
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Firefox Fast & Private Browser v97.1.1 Premium Mod Apk | Magnet