CopyToUSB v4.2.1 Crack Free Download Latest Version [Updated]
CopyToUSB v4.2.1 Crack is a simple and compact bootable USB device creating tool developed by Ratiborus from Russia. It supports direct writing WinPE, Windows, Linux, Office and other disk images into a USB flash drive to make a bootable USB device. After that, users can boot computer by loading this USB flash drive with shortcut key, thus completing the installation of operating system or startup and operation of WinPE and other BootCD tools quickly and easily.
- CopyToUSB comes with a simple user interface and easy operation, supports a variety of formats of image files, and can help user easily finish the production of bootable USB device with one click. Later, when your system crashes or fails to boot due to virus infection or system file corruption, this bootable USB device with an independent OS or utility inside can save your operating system.
- In addition, CopyToUSB is able to indirectly fix some common problems with USB drives. And it is also a portable program, which does not require any version of Microsoft .Net Framework or other system components to run anywhere.
CopyToUSB 4 Review
CopyToUSB Download is a perfect software utility that is ideal for creating multiboot USB drives. The program is handy and does not require inflexible or prolonged installation processes. The software empowers users to create a USB-based disk that is adept, very simple, and quick. Its intuitive user interface is vague from a visual perspective as the development team has endeavored to adhere to the accurate formula, providing current users with a favorable atmosphere. You may also like USB Lockit 2.5 Free Download
It provides a USB disk with a range of benefits over the consumption of CDs/DVDs, including disk recycle, in elevated speed configurations etc. its testing tool makes sure that the bootable USB stick is functioning properly. In a few words, CopyToUSB is an advanced software program for producing a bootable USB drive.
Features of CopyToUSB 4
- A perfect software utility ideally suitable for creating multiboot USB drives
- Suitable with all sorts of installation processes and operating systems
- Comes with simple and user-friendly approaches
- Functions well with Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7, Windows 8, 2012, 2012 R2 and 2016 R2 etc.
- Ensures quick memory format and easy boot disk formation
- Supports a number of disk images along with WinPE, Windows distributions and Office
Technical Details of CopyToUSB 4
- Software Name: CopyToUSB for Windows
- Software File Name: CopyToUSB-4.2.1.rar
- Software Version: 4.2.1
- File Size: 16 MB
- Developers: Ratiborus
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for CopyToUSB 4
- Operating System: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Installed Memory: 256 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Automatically backup files to USB Drive on mount
CopyToUSB To USB A simple way to get Win7 to automatically backup files from a mapped drive to USB once the USB is attached, using Robocopy. A scheduled task watches Event Logs for mounting of a USB drive and a launches a BAT file which then performs the copy.
6 Steps total
Step 1: Create A Scheduled Task Triggered by USB Mount
Since Win 7 has disallowed autorunning programs on USB mounting, we need to work around that by creating a scheduled task to trigger on the attachment event.
- Go to Start Menu, type sched and select Task Scheduler
- On the right-hand menu, select Create Task
In the Create Task dialog:
- On the General tab, give it a Name (like BackupToUSB)
- Select Run whether user is logged on or not (if the scheduled task will be run by an administrator)
- Select Run with highest priileges (if admin)
- Select Hidden (if so desired)
- check that it’s Configured for Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2
Step 2: Set the Task Trigger
In the Create Task dialog still:
- Select the Trigger tab and click New…
In the New Trigger dialog:
- Change Begin the task: to On an event
- Change the Log: to Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode/Operational
- Change the Source: to DriverFrameworks-UserMode
- Enter the Event ID: 1003
- Adjust the Advanced Settings as needed. I like to Delay task for 30 seconds, since sometimes you’ll get a dialog asking questions about the USB (such as the one about it being detached uncleanly last time, asking whether Windows should scan and fix). While the dialog is open, the USB drive is inaccessible.
- Ensure Enabled is ticked
- Click OK
Step 3: Create the BAT file and Set the Action
Jump out to a Windows Explorer window and create the folders C:ScriptsCopyToUSB
CopyToUSB Device Navigate to C:ScriptsCopyToUSB and create a new (empty) file named CopyToUSB.bat. No need to modify it yet, just create it so that we can point the task to it.
Now jump back into the Create Task dialog:
- Select the Actions tab and click New…
In the New Action dialog:
- Change Action: to Start a program
- In the Settings, set the rogram/Script: to C:ScriptsCopyToUSBCopyToUSB.bat
- *important* Change the Start in (optional): to C:ScriptsCopyToUSB
- Click OK
Back in the Create Task dialog, click OK to save the Task. If prompted, set any credentials required.
Now that the Scheduled Task is set, the BAT file is populated with script, and the This_is_a_USB_Backup_Drive.id is put onto your backup USB devices, it’s time to test.
Possible problems could occur if permissions aren’t set correctly on C:ScriptsCopyToUSB for executing files. Frankly though, there’s not much to this, and troubleshooting should be minimal.
CopyToUSB ISO Once satisfied, deploy to a live environment. The basic gist of this is to minimise human interraction. We want the end user to simply plug the USB drive into a computer (one that has the script and task setup on it) in the morning and walk away, only to unmount the drive and take it home with them at the end of the day.
If you’re backing up a LOT of data, there may be network sluggishness experienced while it does the first few copies, or following subsequent Full Backup days.
- Fast startup
- Rich software and device ecosystem
- Touch screen support
- Biometric Hello login
- Strong gaming options
- Separate Settings app and legacy control panels
- Few recent major updates with Windows 11 taking over
How to Crack and Install?
- Download CopyToUSB Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
CopyToUSB Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
Overview of CopyToUSB 4 Crack
CopyToUSB is a utility from Ratiborus for creating multiboot USB drives. Disk images with WinPE, Windows distributions, Office are supported. The program is portable. No installation is required. The bootloader testing tool ensures that the bootable USB stick is working properly. This is an advanced program for creating a bootable USB drive. Supported by various disk images with WinPE, Windows distributions, Office.
CopyToUSB is a simple and compact bootable USB device creating tool developed by Ratiborus from Russia. It supports direct writing WinPE, Windows, Linux, Office and other disk images into a USB flash drive to make a bootable USB device.
Download (16 MB) :
Torrent Download (Please Seed):