macOS Big Sur 12.2.1 Crack Free Download [Latest Vesrion]
macOS Big Sur 12.2.1 Crack is the 17th and current major release of macOS, Apple Inc.’s operating system for Macintosh computers, and is the successor to macOS Catalina. It was announced at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference on June 22, 2020, and was released to the public on November 12, 2020.
Experience three all-new media apps: Apple Music, Apple TV, and Apple Podcasts. Locate a missing Mac with the new Find My app. And now coming to Mac, your favorite iPad apps. You can even extend your desktop using iPad as a second display. Now you can take everything you do above and beyond.
- Stream and download over 50 million songs with an Apple Music subscription.
- Access the iTunes Store to purchase songs or albums.
- Find all the music you’ve purchased, downloaded, or imported from CDs organized in the improved library.
- Buy or rent the latest movie releases.
- Subscribe to Apple TV channels to watch popular shows on demand and ad-free, online or off.
- Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on any of your other devices, including Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and compatible smart TVs.
Syncing and backup
- Sync content and back up, update, and restore software from the Finder when you connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
- Find podcasts by title, topic, guest, host, and content.
- Subscribe to your favorite podcasts to receive the latest episodes automatically.
- Begin listening to an episode on your Mac, then seamlessly resume on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch when you’re on the go.
App Store with Apple Arcade
- Play 100+ groundbreaking new games with one subscription — no ads or additional purchases.
- Browse the latest games, personalized recommendations, and exclusive editorial content in the all-new Arcade tab on the App Store.
- Enjoy games across iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Enjoy a new class of Mac apps built from your favorite iPad titles.
- Expand your Mac workspace by using your iPad as a second display.
- Place one app on each screen, or put your main canvas on your Mac and your tools and palettes on your iPad.
- Use Apple Pencil for tablet input when using your favorite creative pro Mac apps.
Continuity Sketch and Markup
- Create a sketch on your iPad or iPhone and insert it into any document on your Mac.
- Use your iPad or iPhone to sign a PDF or mark up a screenshot on your Mac.
- Control your Mac entirely with your voice using Voice Control.
- Enable Hover Text to display large, high-resolution text in a dedicated window.
- Zoom in closely on one screen when using two displays for improved legibility with Zoom Display.
- Feel secure knowing that the apps you use have been checked by Apple for known malware.
- Authorize access to data when apps request it using new data protections.
- Keep track of your devices and find friends and family with an easy-to-use new app.
- Help locate devices even if they’re not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular.
- Use Activation Lock to protect Mac models with the Apple T2 Security Chip.
- Enjoy a new immersive, dynamic experience that showcases your best photos and memories.
- View Memory Movies and edit their duration, mood, and title.
- View notes as visual thumbnails in gallery view.
- Enjoy a more powerful search that recognizes text in items you’ve scanned and objects within images.
- Share an entire folder of notes using shared folders.
- Use new edit buttons to add dates, locations, flags, attachments, and more to reminders.
Apple macOS Big Sur
macOS Big Sur 12.2.1 Crack Download Apple’s macOS Big Sur is the latest version of its desktop and laptop operating system and the first to support both traditional Intel Macs and the new “Apple Silicon” Macs. Based on a three-month tryout in a series of public betas, Big Sur is quick, stable, impressively good-looking, and packed with subtle and significant improvements to the macOS interface.
If you’re running last year’s Catalina version and haven’t installed a lot of third-party, non-Apple software, you can upgrade immediately to Big Sur, though only after making a complete Time Machine or other backup of your existing system. If you rely on third-party software, you may want to wait a few weeks or months for the first or second interim, or point release. But upgrade you should, because Big Sur is a substantial improvement, even over the excellent Catalina.
- Fast startup
- Rich software and device ecosystem
- Touch screen support
- Biometric Hello login
- Strong gaming options
- Separate Settings app and legacy control panels
- Few recent major updates with Windows 11 taking over
macOS Big Sur 12.2.1 Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
How to Crack and install?
- Download macOS Big Sur 12.2.1 Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Turning macOS Up to 11
macOS Big Sur 12.2.1Crack Speaking of OS X—now called macOS—Apple is signaling the size of the shift Big Sur represents by increasing the main version number for the first time. The “X” in OS X meant ten, and Catalina, the previous macOS release, was version 10.15. When you click on “About This Mac” from the Apple menu, Big Sur describes itself as version 11.0. (But advanced users who dig deep into Big Sur’s internals will find that, for the sake of compatibility, it tells apps that its version number is 10.16.)
Part of the point of changing the public-facing version number is that Big Sur is the first version that runs under Apple’s new Macs based on what Apple calls “Apple Silicon” and everyone else calls ARM. The first chips are here now, and they go by the moniker Apple M1.
Big Sur and an unspecified number of future versions will run on both Intel and Apple Silicon machines, but a few years from now Apple will stop making Intel Macs and we’ll all be using Apple Silicon machines. Apple’s iOS devices already use Apple Silicon, and that means that many iOS apps will run perfectly on new Macs with Apple Silicon hardware. All you’ll need to do is download them from the Mac App Store.
The Big News First
The biggest changes in Big Sur are in the macOS interface, which benefits from dozens of refinements that make it more convenient and intuitive than ever before. Apple continues to make macOS look more like iOS, and many individual elements in the updated interface resemble those in recent versions of mobile OS. The overall effect remains familiar from earlier macOS versions, however.
A new Control Center, accessible from a top-line menu icon, looks a lot like iOS’s Control Center. As in iOS, Big Sur’s Control Center gives quick access to the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and AirDrop icons, and lets you switch on Do Not Disturb, change the device volume, and adjust the screen and keyboard brightness. It also includes a miniature iOS-style music player, with basic playback controls.
You can drag any of these elements to the top-line menu (as you could in earlier macOS versions) if you want even quicker access to them. Or you can use the Dock & Menu Bar pane in System Preferences to control which icons appear in the Control Center, top-line menu, or both. (Tip: to quickly remove a control from the top-line menu, Cmd-drag it out of the menu.) I still haven’t found a keyboard shortcut that opens the Control Center.
New in the macOS Core
macOS Big Sur 12.2.1 Crack Everything in what Apple calls the Core Experience, meaning the menus, toolbars, and everything else in the standard interface, has been updated and improved, and most of the improvements are so subtle that it may take you a while to realize how much better the interface has become. The Finder, for example, puts the name of the current folder to the left of the toolbar, instead of stacking the name on a separate title bar with the toolbar below it. The search field doesn’t open until you click on the search icon or press Ctrl-F.
Safari Tab Preview
Big Sur also includes the major improvements in the Safari web browser that Apple added to earlier macOS interim updates during the past few months. Compared with the Safari version from Catalina’s first release, the default Mac web browser now has noticeably increased speed and reduced power drain, and, best of all, new privacy features like a pop-up list of all the trackers (such as Facebook and Google) that Safari has blocked from snooping on you.
If you want to get a preview of the contents of a tab other than the one that’s currently open, you can hover over the tab to see a thumbnail image of the page. The Opera web browser was the first with tab previews; Microsoft’s Edge scrapped them with its move to the Chromium codebase. I’m still waiting for a built-in feature that splits the browser window into two or more panes, something available in techie-focused Vivaldi web browser.
macOS Big Sur 12.2.1 Crack is the 17th and current major release of macOS, Apple Inc.’s operating system for Macintosh computers, and is the successor to macOS Catalina. It was announced at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference on June 22, 2020, and was released to the public on November 12, 2020. Experience three all-new media apps: Apple Music, Apple TV, and Apple Podcasts. Locate a missing Mac with the new Find My app.