Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2202 Build 114931.20132 (x64) Incl. Activator
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2202 Crack is the complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for the modern workplace, with smart tools for individuals, teams, and businesses. It can open your applications, documents anywhere, across multiple devices. Get the installed applications you know and trust – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access. Always have the latest, full installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best – using a keyboard, pen, touchscreen.
The composition of the Microsoft Office package –
- Microsoft Office 2016-2019-2021 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Access 2016-2019-2021
- Microsoft Excel 2016-2019-2021
- Microsoft Lync 2016-2019-2021
- Microsoft OneNote 2016-2019-2021
- Microsoft Outlook 2016-2019-2021
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016-2019-2021
- Microsoft Publisher 2016-2019-2021
- Microsoft Visio Viewer 2019-2021
- Microsoft Word 2016-2019-2021
- Microsoft Visio pro 2016-2019-2021
- Microsoft Project Pro 2016-2019-2021
- Skype for business 2016-2019-2021
- OneDrive for Business 2016-2019-2021
- Office Shared Features
- Profing Tools Only 2016-2019-2021
- And many more
How To Install?
- Disable your Windows defender or Antivirus. (Otherwise, it’ll cause problems during installation)
- Download the MS Office and extract the files.
- Run “Setup.exe” and select what all you want to install.
- Click on “Start installation”
- Give it some time and it’ll install.
- Now, to activate the MS Office.. Go to “Alternative Activator” and extract the zip file.
- Run the activator script as admin.
- Use it to activate your MS Office.
- Boom! Product Activated.. Enjoy now.
- Buy-once, use-forever version of Microsoft Office
- By far the most powerful office suite
- Includes access to web and mobile versions
- Cleaner interface with no new learning curve
- Microsoft Word’s automation features are intrusive and hard to control
- Outlook can seem bloated and unwieldy
- Some features are deeply hidden in obscure menus
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2202 Crack Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
How to Crack and install?
- Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2202 Crack
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
How Much Does Office 2021 Cost?
Office 2021 costs $439.99, or $149.99 for students. The 2021 date in the name means that this is a perpetual license version that you buy once and use forever—or at least until you decide to upgrade.
Microsoft also offers Office as a subscription called Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), which requires you to pay for it by the month or year. When you buy the perpetual license version, you get security updates every few months, but you don’t get the monthly jolt of new features that Microsoft provides to subscribers. You also miss out on generous OneDrive online storage and other extras. If you’re a corporate IT manager or just don’t like subscriptions, you’ll prefer the perpetual-license version.
Here we cover Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2202 Crack for Windows, but much of it applies equally to Office for Mac, which also now comes in a perpetual license version. If you’re already using Office apps through a Microsoft 365 subscription, you won’t find any surprises in Office 2021. If, however, you’re using an older perpetual-license version, such as Office 2019, Office 2016, or earlier versions, you’ll find new and mostly improved features that you may decide are worth having—more about those in a moment.
Excel has always outclassed every other spreadsheet app for speed and power, and that doesn’t change in the latest update. The Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2202 Crack seems slightly faster than the 2019 version when you’re working with large, complex worksheets, but the major reason to get the new version is its expanded feature set.
An ingenious new XLOOKUP function makes it easy to display a value from a large array of data. For example, you may have a column that lists stock symbols and another column that lists current prices of the same stocks. You can go anywhere else in your worksheet and assign one cell as a cell where you can type in a stock symbol, and assign another cell as the one that will display the price of the stock you typed. (This second cell is the one where you create an XLOOKUP formula.)
A new dynamic array feature lets you create a formula in the first cell of a table that returns data from all the rows in the table, no matter how many rows it contains, so you don’t have to know in advance how many rows your table will contain. This feature extends a nifty and little-known feature from earlier versions that lets you start with two columns, one containing first names, the other containing last names, and automatically create a new column that combines the first and last names into full names.
One other notable new feature for shared workbooks makes it easy for you to create a custom sheet view that displays only the data you want to work with, while other people working on the same workbook at the same time can have their own custom views. In other words, you can display only one part of a data set while someone else working on the same sheet displays a different part. The screenshot below was taken on the macOS version, because, for reasons that I don’t understand, I couldn’t get the sheet view to appear on my Windows PC—a glitch that Microsoft hasn’t explained to me.
Some features formerly only available in Office’s browser-based version are now available in the desktop apps. For example, in the Office 2021 desktop apps, you can now coauthor documents in real time, complete with clear visual indicators of who else is collaborating on the document and where they’re making changes.
Except for the newly slotted-in features, Office 2021 looks mostly like the 2019 and 2016 versions. You don’t have to worry about learning a new interface.
What’s New in Office 2021?
If you’re upgrading from the 2019 version, here’s a list of the major new features. Keep mind that these will be new only if you’re coming from an earlier perpetual-license version. Microsoft 365 subscribers saw these features added gradually over the past two years.
- Excel has formulas that immediately return an array of values, a function that assigns names to the results of calculations so that you can use those names in a formula, a function that returns the relative position of an item in a range of cell, and customized views for individual sheets.
- PowerPoint lets you replay animations in which you apply freehand inking to a slide and adds a feature that lets you create a link to a specific slide and send the link to a colleague, with an option to let them edit it.
- Outlook gets on-the-fly translations, faster searches, freehand inking, and more.
- For the first time, Office ships with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft’s answer to Slack.
None of these new features are revolutionary. If you’re already running the 2016 or 2019 version, and you don’t really need these new 2021 improvements, you don’t need to spend money on the new version. If you’re setting up a new computer, however, and you don’t have an existing license for Office, then you won’t regret starting with the 2021 edition. Also If you’re upgrading from a previous version, keep in mind that Microsoft, unlike many other vendors, doesn’t offer reduced-price upgrades. You pay the same amount, whether you’re just starting out with Office or have been using it since the previous century.
How to Buy Office 2021
When you try to buy Office 2021, Microsoft makes it clear that it wants you to pay for a subscription to Microsoft 365, rather than buy a perpetual license. To find the option to buy a perpetual license, go to the Microsoft 365 page, select either “Personal and Family” or “Business,” depending on the version you want.
If you select Personal and Family, scroll down until you see a large comparison table. At the top right is an option to buy Office Home & Student 2021 as a one-time purchase for PC and Mac for $149.99. This version doesn’t include Outlook.
If you select Business, scroll all the way down until you see “Looking for Office as a one-time purchase? Compare products.” Choose that option, and you end up on a page that shows the perpetual license offer for $249.99.
I tested the high-end Office Professional 2021 version ($439.99), which adds Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft Access to the basic apps. You can buy this version directly from Microsoft or through third-party sites such as Amazon.
Microsoft also has a new LTSC (Long-Term Service Channel) version with fewer features, available only to volume-license purchasers, designed for corporations that don’t intend to upgrade their systems often.
Office 2021 went public on the same day that Microsoft released Windows 11 to the public, but you don’t need Windows 11 to run Office 2021. If you’re one of the relatively small number of users who needs to use 32-bit Windows because you have applications that won’t work in 64-bit versions, you’ll want to know that Office 2021 includes a 32-bit version, and the setup program will automatically install it on a 32-bit Windows system. Windows 11 only comes in a 64-bit version, but if you’re running 32-bit Windows 10, Microsoft will continue to support it until 2025.
You Know These Apps
It’s a certainty that a great many PCMag readers already know their way around Microsoft Office, so we’re only taking a brief look at each of the major apps in the suite, and we’re keeping the emphasis on new features. For those who want deeper dives on the components, we’ll be writing full reviews of several of the bigger ones as we use them over the coming months.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2202 Crack, the Wordsmith’s Choice
The most powerful word processor ever made gets easier to use with each new version. Word offers so many high-tech features that you may need to search for them—and fortunately, Word and the other apps now include a prominent feature-search field in the title bar. The new search bar also finds Help topics for any terms you enter. If, like most users, you can’t remember that the menus for editing headers and footers are on the Ribbon menu’s Insert tab, type Header into the feature-search field and Word will take you to the place in the Ribbon where you want to go.
There are some gaps, however. If you’re looking for the Master Document feature, which lets you build a large document from separately editable chapters, the feature-search field doesn’t find it unless you already know that you need to change the View setting from Print Layout to Outline first.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2202 Crack is the best set of productivity apps for serious office work. The new version is an incremental upgrade that adds speed and some ingenious convenience features but otherwise works almost exactly like earlier versions, so there’s no big learning curve for upgraders.
Torrent Download (Please Seed):
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2021 v2202 Build 114931.20132 (x64) Incl. Activator | Magnet