GoodNotes 5 v5.7.38 MOD APK (Premium + Unlocked) (iOS) Download
GoodNotes 5 v5.7.38 MOD APK Transform your Mac into smart digital paper and a powerful document management system. Use the same features from GoodNotes’ iPad version on your Mac and work with your documents where you want and when you want.
Main Features :-
Create, import, and edit documents on your MAC:
- Create digital notebooks and type text with your keyboard or write and draw with the mouse/trackpad or the Apple Pencil using Sidecar on your iPad
- Import PDF and images to annotate them in GoodNotes
- Add documents from your Mac to existing GoodNotes notebooks via drag and drop
Paperless document management:
- Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
- Mark your most important documents, pages, and folders as Favorites to access them quickly
- Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents
- Instant export of documents or pages as PDF via drag and drop
All your notes always with you:
- Sync your latest changes to your iPad, iPhone, and other Macs using iCloud
- Prepare documents on your Mac and pick them up on another device to continuously work on them
Escape the limits of analog paper:
- Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors
- Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
- powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to “Erase Highlighter Only” to leave the ink intact
- Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
Mod Info :-
- Premium features unlocked;
- This app has no advertisements
Goodnotes vs Notability
GoodNotes Download article was originally published in Nov. 2019. It has been updated each year, most recently in Feb. 2022. The GoodNotes vs Notability debate has been around for years. Both apps are powerful tools for students and business professionals who want to use their iPad and Mac devices like a digital whiteboard to capture handwritten notes and compile detailed documents. So how do they compare to one another, and which one is right for you? We originally reviewed both apps in 2019, and we’ve kept an eye on them every year since. With so many new features released recently, we’ve taken a fresh look at each app to help you figure out which app can deliver the best note-taking experience in 2022.
Goodnotes vs Notability: The Breakdown
Before we get down to business comparing these two great apps, Notability made a major change to their pricing structure in late 2021 that you should know about.
(For reference, GoodNotes 5 costs $7.99 as a one-time purchase from the App Store but doesn’t offer a free trial or a free version.)
According to Notability, anyone who purchased the app prior to November 1st will have lifetime access to all existing features and content purchased inside the app.
As far as we know, users on the Classic Plan (pre-Nov. 2021) will continue to see updates and improvements as usual.
However, going forward, any new features the company adds may only be available via a premium subscription.
We’ll cover pricing and comparisons in greater detail below, but keep in mind that — especially for new users — freemium isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
There is a sizeable amount of value by having access to a free version of the app, especially if you’re a casual notetaker who doesn’t need all the bells and whistles.
1. Display & User Interface
The first thing you’ll notice when comparing GoodNotes 5 and Notability is the app layout and user interface. While both apps make search and navigation easy, they each approach this core functionality in a very different way.
When you open GoodNotes 5, you’ll be treated to either a list or grid layout (your choice) which displays all of your notes, folders, and notebooks in a quick and easy-to-read format. This has to do with the way GoodNotes wants you to create and organize your notes and notebooks (more on this below), and it makes complete sense. You can also tap on the name of any document or folder to access additional menu items.
You’ll also notice a menu at the bottom of the GoodNotes app, which includes the search tool, a place for your shared documents, and quick access to your bookmarked note pages (favorites). You may also have access to the GoodNotes Community through a tab in the bottom right of your screen, but this feature isn’t yet available to all users.
GoodNotes MOD APK takes the win here, both on aesthetics and ease of access to important documents.While navigation is simple and easy in both apps, GoodNotes has put a bit more effort into “dressing up” the document management process, and both the navigation display and user interface benefit from those design choices. If you like to bookmark important notes for later use, GoodNotes also gains a major advantage here by having a dedicated tab for those favorited items. With GoodNotes, you could bookmark a page or notebook and refer back to it six months later with ease. Because Notability lacks simplified navigation to these pages, it’s much harder to find bookmarked items if you lose track of the original note.
- Fast startup
- Rich software and device ecosystem
- Touch screen support
- Biometric Hello login
- Strong gaming options
- Separate Settings app and legacy control panels
- Few recent major updates with Windows 11 taking over
How to MOD and Install?
- Download GoodNotes 5 v5.7.38 MOD APK
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
GoodNotes 5 v5.7.38 MOD APK Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
Document Management & Creation
GoodNotes Apk If you’re trying to stay organized using Notability, the app provides two essential tools — subjects and dividers — to help you stay on top of everything. This is helpful when you need to keep track of multiple documents simultaneously or create several notes in a single day. Overall, Notability’s document management is straightforward: From the main screen, you’ll create a subject on the left sidebar and house all notes within that subject. You can also drag and drop notes between subjects, so relocating a misplaced note is simple and easy. Strictly speaking, this level of organization isn’t even required. Notability has sorting tools that allow you to sort notes based on name, modified date, and created date. If you’re just creating notes on an ad-hoc basis, you could keep everything in the “All Notes” tab and access every note that way.
GoodNotes Transform your Mac into smart digital paper and a powerful document management system. Use the same features from GoodNotes’ iPad version on your Mac and work with your documents where you want and when you want.