Genius+ TV 9.13.3 MOD APK Premium Mod Apk PC Download
Genius+ TV MOD APK 9.13.3It has officially become the largest Arabic application with the latest update, as it includes more than 1400 various channels
Main Features :-
- We will transfer to you the German and Italian league for free
- Addition of Arab sports channels, most notably the new channels SSC Sports with 7 channels and KSA Sports, AD Sports, Al Kass and On Time
- Adding another server for beIN Sports channels with different quality suitable for wood internet (4K-FHD-HD-SD-LOW-512K -720P-360P-244P) Everyone is watching
- Another server will be added to the BN Sports channels to ensure the viewing and contains all the qualities and is very suitable for the guest internet (I mean bad)
- For movie lovers wholesale surprises
- Addition of the Arabic beIN ON Demand package and two channels beIN Box Office
- Adding the Amazon Video Prime package with UHD quality to watch movies in awesome quality
- Add a StarzPlay package with 10 UHD channels
- Adding the famous HBO package with 11 channels, all UHD
- Adding a Watch IT package with 4 channels, all UHD
- Adding a NOVA package with 4 channels, all UHD
- Adding a package to watch Arabic with 8 channels, all UHD
- Netflix package has been updated and includes 29 channels, all of them are high quality
- All packages are translated in Arabic
- for children
- Add a special package for children
- Packages that have not changed:
- OSN and MY-HD packages.
- All Algerian, Moroccan, Tunisian and Egyptian channels.
- Most of the Spanish channels.
- Most of the Arab news channels.
- German sports channels
- German Sky Package
- Religious channels.
- British sports channels in three 4K-HD-SD quality
Mod Info :-
- This app has no advertisements
TV Review: ‘Genius’ on National Geographic
Genius+ TV MOD APK Download One of Albert Einstein’s many accomplishments was unlocking entirely new ways of thinking: His theories about how time and space operate led to radical shifts in how physicists — and many ordinary people — view the building blocks of the universe.
So it’s odd that “Genius,” a clunky adaptation of Walter Isaacson’s sprightly biography of Einstein, doesn’t more effectively make use of the basic elements of Einstein’s eclectic and well-traveled life. If the goal was to fill out the pop-culture image of Einstein — who’s been depicted in many a dorm-room poster as an impish rebel with his tongue stuck out — this series is only occasionally successful. “Genius” is more often hampered by an approach that is often unsubtle and unworthy of such a precise and rigorous thinker.
Genius+ TV Apk Episodes one and two jump around to a few different periods in the Nobel Prize winner’s life, but in the early going, “Genius” quite doesn’t land on the most interesting time frames, or find consistently thoughtful ways to illuminate the eras it does explore. It will not surprise many viewers that Einstein was aghast at the rise of Fascism in 1930s Berlin; what he did before and after that time to further the cause of intellectual freedom and to present himself as a steely but affable promoter of humanistic values is quite a bit more interesting, not to mention relevant to the current moment.
What sets “Genius” apart are its production values and some lovely compositions from of its directors, notably Ron Howard, who helmed the pilot. The show’s locations, production design and costumes are all top-notch.
Otherwise “Genius” is an uneven stew of superficial elements, not many of which amplify or capably explain why Einstein was not just important to science but to the 20th Century. The drama covers the basics of the man’s life, but it sometimes skitters around in ways that prevent it from developing dramatic momentum, and it’s got more than its share of tin-eared dialogue and overwrought, undercooked melodrama.
Genius+ TV Apk Early on, the middle-aged Einstein is scolded by a lover: “For a man who is an expert on the universe, you don’t know the first thing about people, do you?” The exposition-heavy dialogue that follows that outburst is rarely more nimble. Actors like Michael McElhatton from “Game of Thrones” and Vincent Kartheiser from “Mad Men” play small roles in which they don’t make much of an impression, given how little they’re given to work with. In general, the approach of “Genius” involves dutifully employing the conventions of old-fashioned film biographies without adding the nuance or informed context that a 10-hour TV series might allow for.
The second episode is largely about Einstein’s education as a young man, in Germany and Switzerland, and it also provides some background on his early relationships. The focus on that era in his life isn’t an unreasonable choice, especially given that the young Einstein is played by Johnny Flynn, who has a sweet, lively energy that is hard to resist.
Genius+ TV Series But the way “Genius” skips around in the first episode seems largely about giving Geoffrey Rush some meaty scenes, regardless of any other narrative concerns. As the middle-aged Einstein, Rush sports a prosthetic nose and the expected nimbus of grey hair. He has the kind of presence one would expect from an Oscar winner, but the flat dialogue and thin characterizations don’t rise to the level of talent and versatility that Flynn and Rush display.
As Isaacson’s book did to a laudable degree, “Genius” goes some ways toward shedding light on the influence of Einstein’s first wife, Mileva Maric, whose lonely journey as one of the few women pursuing a scientific degree in the 1890s is brought to empathic life by Samantha Colley. What is charming about “Genius” largely revolves around different kinds of romance, whether visual or interpersonal. The rich, golden light that pervades many classrooms, dinner scenes and outdoor frolics is lovely, and Einstein’s flirtation with a young woman in a Swiss town looks like something out of a storybook.
- Fast startup
- Rich software and device ecosystem
- Touch screen support
- Biometric Hello login
- Strong gaming options
- Separate Settings app and legacy control panels
- Few recent major updates with Windows 11 taking over
How to MOD and Install?
- Download Genius+ TV MD APK
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the modded file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Genius+ TV MOD APK Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
‘Genius’: TV Review
Genius, National Geographic’s adaptation of Walter Isaacson’s book Einstein: His Life and Universe, is an above average event series about an extraordinary man. In form and execution, it may be an unremarkable depiction of being remarkable, but it’s also handsomely produced, reasonably intelligent and well-served by paired leading men Geoffrey Rush and Johnny Flynn. “Time is not absolute,” Einstein says in a 1922 classroom lecture in Berlin. “The distinction between the past, present and future is but a stubborn illusion.”
Genius+ TV It has officially become the largest Arabic application with the latest update, as it includes more than 1400 various channels.
Download (141.4 MB):
Download | Mega