Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations v4.30.2Crack Premium Mod (iOS) PC Download
Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations v4.30.2 MOD APK Digital note-taking, simplified! Student, working professional, or a bullet journalist, Noteshelf is a perfect note-taking app for you. Take beautiful notes in your own handwriting just as you would on a notepad, but only better. You can type, annotate PDFs & record audio. You can also personalize your notes with beautiful covers and organize them the way you want. What’s more – you can sync and share them with your colleagues, friends, and family!
Main Features :-
- Experience natural writing in Noteshelf—as smooth and fluid as writing on a notepad. Choose from a range of pens, pencils, and highlighters; a wider range of colors and sizes to suit your needs. Our fountain pen makes your handwriting look gorgeous!
Search/convert handwritten notes/OCR:
- You can search through the notes taken on your own handwriting and even convert them into text. We provide handwriting recognition in 65 different languages.
Markup documents & images:
- Import PDFs, MS Office documents or images; or add them to your existing notebooks. Highlight, underline or write notes on your documents/images.
Type text, create outlines & checklists:
- Noteshelf brings you the convenience of typing too. You can choose from many styles and formatting options like bulleted/ numbered lists, and checkboxes.
Record audio notes:
- Record audio as you take notes so you never miss anything important at school or work. Add as many recordings as you want and play them back anytime, even as you take handwritten notes. Loved by students while taking lecture notes!
Multi-task like a pro:
- Open up multiple windows of Noteshelf and work simultaneously with ease. This multi screen workflow of using 2 notes side by side will work only on iPads running on the iPad OS.
Go hands-free with Apple Watch:
- Create voice notes with Noteshelf for the Apple Watch. You needn’t have your iPhone or iPad nearby. Auto-save all your recordings to the iPhone and use iCloud to sync them across devices. Take notes later as you listen to those recordings.
Do more than just bookmark:
- Sometimes notebooks might run into hundreds of pages. So, bookmark important pages, name and color them to search with ease.
- Auto-publish your notes one-way into Evernote and access them on Evernote, from just about anywhere.
- 100s of beautifully crafted paper templates and notebook covers to go with your good notes. Get them for free when you signup for the Noteshelf Club!
Find paper templates for student notes, meetings memos, to-do lists, shopping lists, personal health trackers, journals, and many more!
Some more features:
- iPhone and iPad support. Mac app coming soon!
- Squares, circles or triangles, use auto-shapes to draw perfect geometrical shapes with ease.
- Auto-backup to Dropbox & OneDrive.
- Share your notes with colleagues, friends, and family. We support – Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Secure your notes with passcodes. We also support Face ID and Touch ID to lock and unlock your notebooks.
- Ask Siri to create a new notebook, search for an existing notebook, or open a notebook in a snap!
- Keep your personal and business notes separate. Drag and drop notebooks into groups or categories easily on the iPad OS.
- We now support a dark color scheme – as beautiful as the system-wide dark mode. (Only on iOS 13 for iPhones and iPad OS for iPads).
Mod Info :-
- Premium features unlocked;
- This app has no advertisements
Noteshelf 2 Review 
Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations Download Annotations Download There are a lot of great options out there when it comes to digital note-taking on iPad and Android. Between the onboard technologies in your hardware and the advanced software options available, digital notes are a viable option for replacing pen and paper notebooks and even laptops! But which app is best when you’re taking class notes or jotting reminders down while on the job? We’ve already compared GoodNotes and Notability, two note-taking apps that dominate the market, but they might not be the best fit for everyone. Today, we’re going to take a closer look at Noteshelf 2 by Fluid Touch, one of the smaller (but still significant!) note-taking apps on the market today.
- Fast startup
- Rich software and device ecosystem
- Touch screen support
- Biometric Hello login
- Strong gaming options
- Separate Settings app and legacy control panels
- Few recent major updates with Windows 11 taking over
How to MOD and Install?
- Download Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations v4.30.2 MOD APK
- Now install it on your program.
- After installation is complete, copy and paste the crack file
- Then paste it in an installation directory
- Enjoy full version
Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations v4.30.2 MOD APK Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- HDD space 800MB
- 670-MB installation space required
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and also 10
- MAC OS X 10.8 or later.
Probably the most important tool in the bunch, the pen tool is what you’ll use most often when taking notes. This tool responds to touch and/or a stylus like the Apple Pencil and allows you to make notes on the page.
Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations Apk The standard ballpoint pen is your primary writing instrument in Noteshelf. It draws clear lines that are easy to see. Compared to the fine-tipped pen, the standard ballpoint offers thicker lines and a slightly stronger bleed. It’s also worth pointing out that the ballpoint pen is softer around the edges and can give a general “fuzziness” to the appearance when used at larger sizes. The calligraphy pen creates the kind of stylized writing that you’d expect from a specialized nib. The pen is angled, creating that classic, calligraphic style while you write. This is a great pen for headers and for stylized cursive when you want writing that is both pretty and legible. By contrast, the pencil setting is somewhat rough. The pencil stroke looks grainy when compared to the other pen options. While this won’t be appealing to many users, it’s the only pen type that responds most readily to pressure sensitivity when using a stylus like the Apple Pencil. The other pen types respond to pressure as well, but the result is less dramatic.
Noteshelf – Notes, Annotations Digital note-taking, simplified! Student, working professional, or a bullet journalist, Noteshelf is a perfect note-taking app for you. Take beautiful notes in your own handwriting just as you would on a notepad, but only better.